Straight guy? ..Wait he like me but at what price?

dm8167

Reply Sat 2 Feb, 2013 11:50 pm
Guy at job that I thought was straight likes me. He constantly stares at me and is sweet to me when we're alone. When we're around his co-workers he pretty much ignores me. He always checks for me when he walks by. We always stare at each other and every time the world fades. My good friend found out that we both graduated from the same school in the same year and interned at the same company. He's gets super reserved/"Straight" when I come around him when he’s with his co-workers. He started to ignore me but still stares occasionally after he saw me with a male co-worker walking by. Ever since then he's changed. The one I was walking with has a girlfriend and were just walking together talking. He was just staring at the both of us like.... I don't know. I'm just heartbroken. Should I just ignore him to feel better? I see him three days a week!!!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,912 • Replies: 4
No top replies

jespah

Reply Sun 3 Feb, 2013 07:45 am
@dm8167,
You have no relationship whatsoever with this dude, other than the fact that you work together. I'm sure he won't notice if you ignore him or if you pay attention, sorry to say. Might as well do what feels best for you.

And my suggestion is to have a life doing other things and not thinking about this guy. Find a boyfriend elsewhere (work relationships are a poor idea no matter what) and this guy and his staring or not staring won't matter one iota to you.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sun 3 Feb, 2013 12:33 pm
@dm8167,
It does not sound like he is ready to bring your work relationship any further than "stares" and "being so sweet."

This may be all in your head, who knows? Maybe you have the crush on him, but he's not acting on anything - so don't push it, since it's never a good idea to mess around at work.
0 Replies

dm8167

Reply Sun 3 Feb, 2013 05:57 pm
You're right but there's no way this is in my head. My two female friends confirmed it as we walked by on break they told me that his eyes were locked on me. He has made many small attempts to get my attention but I'm afraid. We locked eyes one day and then he came over but I wasn't paying attention when he walked by. By the way he's all the way in the back of the closet if you know what I mean. I'll just enjoy it and won't let it go any further I can. If the situation was different we would be all over each other.
horatiohornblower

Reply Sat 19 Oct, 2013 08:18 am
@dm8167,
This was posted awhile ago...what ended up happening? Sounds like a fun challenge to me.
0 Replies