what would you do?

Reply Sat 2 Feb, 2013 02:02 am
You meet a girl, everything seems great. Then, she dumps you for your height (5'9" she is 5'7") for a married player. The guy is a db, gang-bang orgies, affairs with married women, gambles and drinks all night and then lies to his wife and 2 daughters about all this while braiging to coworkers. This girl knows this when she hooked up with him. During this time she also makes short jokes about you and jokes about the fact that you like her to other coworkers.

Then, knowing you like her, he comes to you and says, "I ****** her and there is nothing you can do about it." jsut to stroke his ego. Then months later, after she is abused by this guy she returns to you saying this guy is a zero and wants to know if you still care? She is serious.

What would you tell her?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,142 • Replies: 5
No top replies

dalehileman

Reply Sat 2 Feb, 2013 11:34 am
@bob the brave,
Goodbye
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Sat 2 Feb, 2013 12:02 pm
@bob the brave,
One...she did not dump you because of your height.

Two...if she came back, I would **** her...then I would tell her I didn't think it would work out. If she continues to come back, however, I would continue to **** her until she stops.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sat 2 Feb, 2013 12:52 pm
@bob the brave,
Didn't you post - a long time ago? Same question?? - only NOW she has come back to you??

I guess it comes down to how much you can TRUST her. Didn't she humiliate you and doesn't she prefer the "bad boy" scene ?

I know there's the temptation to take her back, but you really need to think about this. She sounds like trouble. And she did hurt you so.

PS - is this all taking place in the workplace?
0 Replies

AnotherIdiotOnline

Reply Tue 5 Feb, 2013 03:59 am
@bob the brave,
What I am about to say is going to sound very cruel and manipulative, but remember it is for the benefit of the OP.

Now, what you have to do is save your own ego here. She went and **** all over it and left you feeling like a damn joke. You need to take a note out of the other guy's playbook. He may seem like the enemy, but he is not yours. That girl made her own choices and he took advantage of what he saw as a pathetic situation.

You should pretend to be interested and sleep with her. Take some photographs, consentingly, of her naked. Then, tell her she is a stupid hoebag and put her photographs and name on one of those websites full of other sk*nks. It's all the rage right now. This will definitely make you feel like a SIR and teach her to never mess with Bob the Brave, certified badass.
0 Replies

cathy22

Reply Thu 14 Feb, 2013 09:55 pm
@bob the brave,
I would avoid her like a bad case of the crabs, -which you may get if you sleep with her.
0 Replies