Did I take my gf's virginity?? Please help me determine this

mt1022

Reply Sat 2 Feb, 2013 01:04 am
Ok this is really bothering me someone please help me. My gf told me before we had sex that she wasnt a virgin n stuff. Now that we had sex for awhile she claims I took her virginity. The short story behind her was the guy kept asking and asking and one day she went with him for a ride and he got her into the backseat and took her pants off. She claims he tried to stick it and and thrusted once and it hurt so bad she told him to stop and that he didn't make her bleed that it seemed like only a minute long. Also, she said he couldn't fit his finger inside of her when he tried fingering her because she was so tight and never played with herself or did anything before that. Keep in mind this all more than 2 years ago and she was only 15. Before her and I had sex I fingered her a few times and it still hurt her but not as much and she claimed she bled a tiny bit, and we actually went till we both came and it felt good for her eventually. Using all that information I then assumed I did take her virginity but in the back of my mind im still half believing it. If it hurt her really bad the first time she tried was it just cuz his penis was pushing on her vagina or did it go in since it hurt really bad.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,433 • Replies: 6
No top replies

jespah

Reply Sat 2 Feb, 2013 09:49 am
@mt1022,
Why does this matter?
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sat 2 Feb, 2013 01:00 pm
@mt1022,
Yeeah - why does all this matter?

All this happened when she was 15 and you two are arguing about THIS?

What is this - you want to claim that YOU took her virginity?

OK - claim it.

Feel better?

BTW: That fifteen year old girl was probably scared witless and not properly lubricated when her "boyfriend" got aggressive with her. It was hardly "making love."

0 Replies

cutsdocsheadoff

Reply Sat 2 Feb, 2013 01:13 pm
@mt1022,
You will never really know for certain.
The fact of the matter is that virginity amounts to emotional perception of a missing variable.

You ask logic for an answer and come up with four possible answers on two separate poles at maximum comprehension (assuming only one external related factor exists separate from your questions content).

What you really want to hear is that your miserable pondering can end, it cannot.

It never will end, so long as the spacial position and timeliness of objects/biological components, drives your emotional desire.

Who taught you to think it was important?
Maybe the same moron taught me that 'home is where the heart is'.. I mean seriously, if I am forced to move, should it really bring a tear to my eye?.. I think not.
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Sat 2 Feb, 2013 02:03 pm
Breaking a girl's hymen is one thing; being her first sexual partner is another thing altogether. She said she had been penetrated before. You did not "take" anything.
0 Replies

AnotherIdiotOnline

Reply Tue 5 Feb, 2013 04:15 am
@mt1022,
No, I did.

Seriously, you will NEVER know. Women are such sneaky bastards... I don't even know if my wife, mother to my son, is actually a woman. You can never be certain of anything with a female.

Example:
Me:
Did you eat the last cookie?

Woman:
I can't eat gluten

Me:
So, why can't you just say you didn't eat it? It's like you are trying to avoid blatantly lying by telling me other irrelevant information.

Woman:
I didn't eat the stupid cookie, ok?

Me:
Just be honest, I don't want this to turn into a big fight. I know I didn't eat it, you were the only one here. Just be honest.

Woman:
Ok, whatever. I ate it.

But, she didn't actually eat it.. I did!

See what I mean, tricky bastards....
contrex

Reply Tue 5 Feb, 2013 11:44 am
@AnotherIdiotOnline,
AnotherIdiotOnline wrote:
Seriously, you will NEVER know. Women are such sneaky bastards...

Nearly as sneaky as men.
0 Replies