Is he a cheater?

Sarah84

Reply Wed 30 Jan, 2013 07:34 pm
My husband and I have been friends for 5 years and we got married 1.5 year ago.he had some affair while we've been friends and he always told me he is doing that so that we can have a happy life in the future. Month after our marriage I found him chatting with his ex- s, I shouted cried and told him my feelings and he sai he is so sorry and he loves me so much. 6 months later I checked his messages and found out he has started it. I have not told him anything just kept reminding him that I will leave him and never forgive him incase I know he repeated it! Today I checked his messaeges and found out he did the same yesterday and even asked her ex to show him her boobs. Every t ime he keeps telling her that he misses her and wants to have sex with her.
Last time he told me that he only loves me and can't live wothout me but he needs to have sex sometime in our life with not a friend and just a hore!
So I am so upset and confused , what should I do?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,279 • Replies: 3
No top replies

jcboy

Reply Wed 30 Jan, 2013 07:42 pm
@Sarah84,
Neither one of you can trust each other, you don’t trust him or you wouldn’t check his messages, and by those messages its obvious you can’t trust him.

Time to move on, both of you IMO.
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Thu 31 Jan, 2013 07:20 am
@Sarah84,
Quote:
.he had some affair while we've been friends and he always told me he is doing that so that we can have a happy life in the future.

If he really did feed you this line of crap (yep, I'm sleeping around so that you and I can have a great life together later) then you are an idiot for having married him. Don't compound the idiocy any further. Get out while the getting is good.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 31 Jan, 2013 07:34 pm
@Sarah84,
What else does he have to do for you to see that he cannot have a committed relationship?

He sounds like he has a sex addiction.

You have to decide if you want to live like this, because it will not change. Men like him, don't.

It's the tough facts . . .
0 Replies