trying to find my dad but dont know where to start

Reply Tue 29 Jan, 2013 10:53 pm
So I am trying to fine my dad but I have no clue where to start I don't know anything about him not even his name if anyone knows where I could start let me know it would really help me thank you
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 2,735 • Replies: 3
No top replies

CoastalRat

Reply Wed 30 Jan, 2013 08:51 am
@pretty67,
Have you tried asking your mom for at least his name? Without his name, I don't see how it will be possible to find him. You could check your original full birth certificate to see if your mother listed him as the father. I would doubt it since she obviously has never mentioned his name to you, but it is worth checking out.

(I am making an assumption that your mother is living and that you know your birth mother. Sorry if either of these assumptions is wrong.)
0 Replies

tldoctor

Reply Mon 11 Feb, 2013 12:44 am
@pretty67,
Try to get to him to hurt or get to know. Have you tried whitepages and your birth certificate? The birth cert. might be a good place to start.
0 Replies

0lwood

Reply Sat 9 Mar, 2013 10:41 am
@pretty67,
I have no idea myself because im in the same situation as you. But if you find out anything that helps to find people do you think you could tell me because im trying to find out who my dad is too??!
0 Replies