Married Older Woman Cheating With Married Younger Man

Reply Sun 27 Jan, 2013 11:29 am
I am 48 married and in an affair with a married 30 yr old man. We both know it is wrong and struggle with it. We never meant for it to happen. We met one day and the connection was just too strong to let go. We have been together for 7 months. My question is for others in the same situation how they cope...
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 4,505 • Replies: 7
No top replies

BillRM

Reply Sun 27 Jan, 2013 11:47 am
@sueellen2,
For myself I do not see how the age difference matter all that must compared to both of you betraying your vows and your mates.

Now the factor that would make it worst would be if either families had minor children in it, but once more who would care about the age difference.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sun 27 Jan, 2013 12:22 pm
Whoa, lady . . .

How come you don't have any brakes on your behavior? (like starting something up with a married man AND you being married)

What's happening in your own marriage that makes you so vulnerable to this boy toy?
BillRM

Reply Sun 27 Jan, 2013 12:33 pm
@PUNKEY,
Quote:
makes you so vulnerable to this boy toy?

First a 30 years old married man is hardly a boy toy and second her being vulnerable?

Why give her an excuse that the poor woman were vulnerable in some manner instead of being an fully adult human being that decided that breaking her vows are no big deal?
PUNKEY

Reply Sun 27 Jan, 2013 01:46 pm
@BillRM,
Because if she was happy at home, then she would not have given this young dude a second look . . .
Binary175

Reply Sun 27 Jan, 2013 02:47 pm
@sueellen2,
I understand. It's difficult to stop once it begins. Eventually, it will cool, and that will be the end of the affair - although I realize that is difficult to understand in the midst of passion. Trust me. It will happen. I know you're enjoying the connection in the meantime.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sun 27 Jan, 2013 04:10 pm
@PUNKEY,
Quote:
Because if she was happy at home, then she would not have given this young dude a second look . . .

Nonsense as just like men, women do not need to be unhappy at home to cheat on their mates for the thrill of it.
ehBeth

Reply Sun 27 Jan, 2013 06:58 pm
@BillRM,
Agreed.
0 Replies