What does this mean? What should I do?? HELP!

Reply Mon 21 Jan, 2013 05:45 pm
I really like this guy, so my brother was texting him. I asked him to say Hannah (my name) loves your profile picture. He replied with haha, had it for a while, thankss. My brother then said. Hannah thinks you're a cutie Razz. He replied with, say thanks then haha. He is nice is person and I'm not sure if he said that as a friend or more then a friend. What do you think?

Also. Should I text him today? What should I say? I was thinking in saying sorry about the conversation you had with my brother we were just joking around?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 2,507 • Replies: 4
No top replies

jespah

Reply Mon 21 Jan, 2013 06:22 pm
@Hannah88,
It's really not possible to tell, given the lack of information.

I would not lead with saying that you were "joking around". You do like the guy, so saying you were joking would imply the opposite, yes?

How about, instead of texting him, going up to him and talking to him? Something like, "Hi, Dave (or whatever his name is), I really like your profile picture. I know it was kinda weird that I had my brother tell you that, so I figured I'd tell you myself." And then smile.
Mame

Reply Mon 21 Jan, 2013 06:36 pm
@jespah,
Yes, less games and more truth.
0 Replies

tenderfoot

Reply Mon 21 Jan, 2013 06:49 pm
@Hannah88,
First do a background check on him... (seeing if he's got undesirable habits ) make sure he's the right colour for you, get his height measurement, eye colour, what sport he plays, find out if he has a girlfriend or ex one, oooooor !!!!! meet him for coffee
0 Replies

Hannah88

Reply Tue 12 Feb, 2013 11:30 pm
@Hannah88,
i'm 15 and he is 14. My guy friend asked me out and we both agreed to go out. But we broke it off because his parents didn't allow him to date and he wasn't really ready to go out. We both really liked each other but I have to wait 3-4 years before I can date him.

I text him saying:
Me: Should we wait for each other or move on?
Him: Honestly you probably won't still like me
Me: You never know I might. Would you still like me?
Him: I don't know
Me: What should we do?
Him: There's nothing to do but wait and see what happens I guess
Me: Yeah Ok. should we try and become closer?
Him: We shouldn't try to plan anything
Me: Okay. Do you still like me?
Him: Yeah. But there's not much I can do
Me: Ok. I like you too. I will talk to you on Friday
Him: Ok cya

My friends have told me to become better friends with him and see where things go. How can I become better friends with him?

Any advice will help!
0 Replies