Nose jobs as advertised on radio

Reply Mon 15 Mar, 2004 11:44 am
Rhinoplasty is 50% Off!

Does that mean they sew up one nostril?

Do they donate the extra for someone in need of a nostril transplant?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 616 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Mon 15 Mar, 2004 11:53 am
When I was in high school, many girls in their senior year came back from spring break, with one of three things; an engagement ring, a suntan, or a new nose.

There was one plastic surgeon who was very popular in my area. The problem was, now matter what the girl looked like, no matter how short or tall, how slim or heavy, he only knew how to make one type of nose.

The nose was too thin, the tip curled up, and the nasal passages looked like triangles. (Come to think of it, "the nose" was very similar to Michael Jackson's Laughing ). I got really mad at a girlfriend of mine. She had had her yearbook picture taken before the nose job. She then proceeded to sign my yearbook right over her nose!

Years later, I had to have a deviated septum corrected. I asked the doctor, that while he was at it, could he thin out the sides of my nose a bit? He refused. He told me that many of his patients were people who had had nosejobs, but subsequently had breathing problems.
0 Replies