should i continue living like this..??

Reply Mon 15 Mar, 2004 07:43 am
i think i have a problem, although i kind of like the situation. .

i have a boyfriend whom i've been seeing for a year and a month ago i broke up with him and now we got together again. in the time that i wasn't seeing him, i met someone else whom i liked and fancied very much..

[let's call my boyfriend Chris and the one i met lately, i'll call him Jake]
the problem is that when i rearranged again with Chris, i didn't break up with Jake; i continued seeing him as well... Chris, at first knew about Jake [when we broke up;and he was very angry cause he and Jake work together] but when i rearranged with Chris for the second time he seems very happy and content, cause he loves me.. he doesn't know that i still see Jake secretly as well.. now he and jake, are talking again, but of course Chris doesn't suspect a thing!

i was never like this... i was always; one boyfriend at any one time... í fancy Jake very much and i like him a lot.. Chris loves me and is very serious about me.. i love Chris but i don't fancy him anymore... should i continue living like this?? or should i choose one [i don't know whom to choose cos'i don't wanna lose either of them!] what should i do?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 951 • Replies: 6
No top replies

onyxelle

Reply Mon 15 Mar, 2004 07:51 am
in a few words: you just need to make up your mind girl.

You love him but you no longer 'fancy' him??? Does that mean you love him like a brother or something??

Seems to me, it's best for Chris if you leave him alone - especially if you dn't really like him anymore. Let him get someone who'll reciprocate (wording??) his feelings.
0 Replies

BoGoWo

Reply Mon 15 Mar, 2004 07:59 am
Re: should i continue living like this..??
baywatch babe wrote:
.........Chris loves me and is very serious about me.. i love Chris but i don't fancy him anymore......

i think a simple switch to accurate terms will help with the decision;
'love' is a very complex emotion, but it doesn't include 'don't fancy him anymore'.

i would suggest having a three way meeting; put everything on the table, and decide as a group.

dishonesty kills relationships of any kind! (and 'love' is frequently a 'red herring'!)
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Mon 15 Mar, 2004 08:09 am
Put yourself in Chris or Jake's place. How would feel? It is unfair and hurtful. Make a decision - it would be better for all 3 of you. If you don't, most likely they will find out about each other and you may find yourself without either of them.
0 Replies

Fred

Reply Mon 15 Mar, 2004 08:12 am
All I can say is follow your heart cause all we can do is give advice we cant make the choice for you!
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Mon 15 Mar, 2004 10:16 am
You have two relationships, both of which are built on lies.

Lies are not a good foundation for long-term love.
0 Replies

SCoates

Reply Mon 15 Mar, 2004 08:32 pm
What you're doing is cruel and selfish. Plain and simple. You make me mad.
0 Replies