Confused about things

Sun 13 Jan, 2013 05:02 pm
Help me!!! I'm having such a hard time. I should be hating him right now and I'm not. We started dating in October. After the 1st date, we spent every waking hour together, except for when we worked. I've been dealing with depression and got a attitude with him somedays. I didn't even noticed when I done it and told him to point it out, so I knew. Well he didn't and we broke up for (2 weeks) then tried again. Things were going fantastic, I was really trying to stop the attitude, Then New Years Eve night came and I did it again. I wanted to go out and he didn't. I bitched and he dumped me again. I know it's my fault we broke-up. The first breakup was hard on both of us and I'm assuming its the same now. I'm trying to move on and forget him... I can't tho. He is pretty upset with me at the moment. He still has stuff at my apartment and asked for it back about a week ago. Now he is ignoring me and isn't picking his stuff up. I'm not quite sure why, I've told him to come while I'm at work and just leave my keys, but he hasn't. He hates me, So i wish he just get his stuff already. I'm not quite sure, what's going on here. I need to move on and I can't, I'm trying. Plus I'm ranting and venting. I do feel this is my fault, but I'm not taking all the blame.

Edit: Just wanting advice or insight on what's going on or what I should do. I know I should block him and do no contact.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 6 • Views: 1,631 • Replies: 3
Topic Closed
No top replies

jespah

Sun 13 Jan, 2013 05:51 pm
@youwhatDude,
He's being awfully passive-aggressive if he's got stuff by you, said he wanted it, and is now not claiming it.

Tell him he's got a week to get his stuff or you're selling it on eBay.
chai2

Sun 13 Jan, 2013 06:29 pm
@jespah,
I wouldn't even say that.

Makes work for her selling it and everything.

I'd just tell him everything is going out to the dumpster by X date, and then actually do it.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Sun 13 Jan, 2013 09:13 pm
YOU SAID: " I've been dealing with depression and got a attitude with him somedays. I didn't even noticed when I done it and told him to point it out, so I knew. Well he didn't and we broke up for (2 weeks) then tried again"

Pack his things up and tell him to pick them up or they go out in the garbage.

also . . .
Please get some help with this depression and what sounds like mood swings.

0 Replies