Here's What Happens When You Become A Red State

Foofie

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2013 10:24 am
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

Basically you are saying that you can't survive Obama and that you will be found
dead in a ditch, possibly with a governmnet bullet in the back of your head

No. I am saying that the administration's policies do not affect me, since I have no interest in guns, don't have any, nor will I. I am also saying that people like yourself that twists the words in my posts, as though I posted something else, I avoid. We really have little in common. Go away, since your comments to me are getting offensive, in my opinion. Post to someone else, please.
H2O MAN

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2013 10:25 am
@Foofie,

And what if an armed criminal or tyrannical government takes an interest in you?

You will then have everything in common with the millions of victims that preceded you.
blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2013 10:36 am
I've had this stupid son of a bitch (H2O Man) on ignore for a year or more... but when you guys quote him in your replies I can still be simultaneously irritated and amused. He's a dick, there's no complicated explanation necessary.
H2O MAN

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2013 10:39 am
@blueveinedthrobber,

Laughing So you're the nano-penis I've read so little about.

We all hope you grow a pair... you can do it, you're special.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2013 07:58 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
Quote:
but when you guys quote him in your replies

It's beyond ridiculous, Bear, that others should have to follow the dictates of the cowardly 'ignore' gang.
blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2013 08:55 pm
@JTT,
what's your point?
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Fri 18 Jan, 2013 02:42 pm
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

And what if an armed criminal or tyrannical government takes an interest in you?

You will then have everything in common with the millions of victims that preceded you.

While surely not intended, your reference can apply to the Holocaust. Since the German Jews would likely not have had any Germans to help them, I look at history, and feel that "tyrannical governments" often have the majority behind them. A gun is as useful as a pea-shooter.

Stop spoiling my day with your concerns. As I've said before, we have very little in common, this century, and prior centuries (meaning our respective family's histories).

And, you never answered my question as to whether you are a military veteran? My Jewish nose wants to know.
0 Replies

Lustig Andrei

Reply Sun 20 Jan, 2013 08:03 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
blueveinedthrobber wrote:

He's a dick, there's no complicated explanation necessary.

Wrong, Bear. A dick is part of a man. Waterhead is no part of a man. He's a fungus, growing somewhere under a rock. I think the 'ignore' function was developed with him specifically in mind.
JTT

Reply Sun 20 Jan, 2013 09:37 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
For all he is and isn't, Merry, he sure ain't a coward like you.
0 Replies