H2O MAN
 
  -2  
Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2013 11:55 am
@farmerman,

Are you aware that Obama, Biden & Feinstein are the gutless politicians that plan to turn our country into Bosnia?
0 Replies
 
H2O MAN
 
  -2  
Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2013 12:04 pm

I know of no instance were an actual assault weapon has been used in any such
attack like Columbine, the Dark Knight movie and the recent school attack.
Yet, gutless politicians and there supporters are focused on the type of weapon
used instead of the type of individuals that used the weapon during the attacks.

Do you see the disconnect?
0 Replies
 
farmerman
 
  3  
Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2013 01:09 pm
@H2O MAN,
The "GUTLESS" politicians are those who live in the pockets of the gun manufacturers.
H2O MAN
 
  -2  
Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2013 01:12 pm
@farmerman,


If you had proof of that claim you would have included it... let's get back on topic.

Do you agree that the Obama administration must disarm known criminals and they need to do it right away?
farmerman
 
  4  
Reply Fri 11 Jan, 2013 03:42 pm
@H2O MAN,
That is a part of the topic, you just wish to assert one thing and not consider the many aspects of the gun death problem


A. THE NRA has often recited that, if politicians DONT vote the way the NRA wishes, the NRA will work diligently to make sure these politicos are NOT reelected. Since the NRA is the spokes group of the gun manufacturers, only one slow in the head would miss the connectivity.

B.As part of a multi facet attack on the gun death problem , I have already stated that the identification and handling of the potential killers must be accomplished. However, you seem to want to stop there and are unwilling to consider the gun design and its availability, the safety of buildings and the streets, and the bearing of guns by responsible protectors.

just handling one end of the stick wont solve anything

H2O MAN
 
  1  
Reply Fri 11 Jan, 2013 03:45 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

you ... are unwilling to consider the gun design and its availability, the safety of buildings and the streets, and the bearing of guns by responsible protectors.



Not true.

H2O MAN
 
  1  
Reply Fri 11 Jan, 2013 03:54 pm

I would like to see a plan that targets criminals, helps the mentally troubled and
does nothing to infringe on any of the constitutional rights granted all Americans.
0 Replies
 
farmerman
 
  4  
Reply Fri 11 Jan, 2013 03:54 pm
@H2O MAN,
then lets have a real dialogue rather tha just doing a "Guess what Im thinking" post.

What acts by both govt , municiplities, nd the public (lets not forget the gun companies also) do you see as both available and possible to help curb the gun violence
H2O MAN
 
  -1  
Reply Fri 11 Jan, 2013 04:23 pm
@farmerman,
OK Farmerman.



Our government has built-in checks and balances that are being ignored at an alarming rate.
America's federal government is acting irresponsibly and it needs a time out.

We Americans need to put their collective feet to the fire forcing our elected people to do the basic jobs they were hired to perform and stay the hell out of the emotionally charged issues, leave them alone. At the same time, state governments need to set their individual houses in order. Only after we are all settled down and have our collective houses in order and the playing field has been leveled should anyone other than individual states even consider messing with the emotionally charged, made for TV issues. Realize that the gun loving Hollywood entertainment, infotainment industry will need to suck it up because their revenues will take a big hit.

Hey Obama,
Government is supposed to be a rather boring office job with perks regular Americans are banned from having, not some cheap, goddamned soap opera made for Hollywood drama. You politicians are hired to do your job and Americans demand that you go to work, you do the job you have been hired to do, earn your fee & benefits, and go home. Americans demand that you live among the very people who's very lives are affected by your daily job performance, or lack there of. If you can't meet your job description without being distracted by the big show, then your ass will be replaced with an American that can.
H2O MAN
 
  -1  
Reply Mon 14 Jan, 2013 09:05 am
http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/c0.0.403.403/p403x403/603155_482137538499157_1444823099_n.png
0 Replies
 
H2O MAN
 
  0  
Reply Mon 14 Jan, 2013 12:04 pm


Typical liberal democrats...


Sipsey Street Exclusive:

Thomas Nee, key member of Joe Biden's "gun violence commission," has a son who was convicted of
plotting a Columbine-style mass murder at a school -- possibly with a service weapon obtained from his father.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-MJhXbANk56g/UOrsno6_DTI/AAAAAAAATwQ/4j8troAPhfA/s400/JosephNee.jpg

Joseph Nee, seen in 2004, convicted of masterminding a Columbine-style mass murder plot.


From COMMONWEALTH vs. JOSEPH NEE.
"In this case, the Commonwealth presented sufficient evidence to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the defendant entered an agreement with Kerns with the intention to commit mass murder. See Commonwealth v. Frazier, supra. Multiple witnesses testified that the defendant either initiated or assisted in the development of an elaborate plan to "shoot up" the school. There was substantial evidence that the defendant prepared to carry out the attack by learning about and experimenting with explosive devices, and attempting to acquire firearms. Moreover, the defendant attempted to recruit Courchene and others to participate in the attack and threatened to cut out the tongue of anyone who spoke about the plan to the police. From this and other evidence, the judge could properly find that the defendant in fact reached an agreement with his friends to kill people at the school. See Commonwealth v. Benson, supra."

0 Replies
 
H2O MAN
 
  0  
Reply Mon 14 Jan, 2013 01:41 pm

FARRAKHAN: 'DJANGO UNCHAINED' IS 'PREPARATION FOR RACE WAR'

In an interview with YourBlackWorld.net, Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan on Django Unchained: “If a black man came out of that movie thinking like Django and white people came out of that movie seeing the slaughter of white people and they are armed to the teeth, it’s preparation for a race war.”
0 Replies
 
parados
 
  4  
Reply Mon 14 Jan, 2013 03:11 pm
@H2O MAN,
Quote:
We Americans need to put their collective feet to the fire forcing our elected people to do the basic jobs they were hired to perform and stay the hell out of the emotionally charged issues, leave them alone.

Every political issue is emotionally charged. Your statement would make government incapable of doing anything.
H2O MAN
 
  -1  
Reply Mon 14 Jan, 2013 03:17 pm
@parados,
You are wrong and you are quite emoitional
parados
 
  1  
Reply Mon 14 Jan, 2013 03:34 pm
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

You are wrong and you are quite emoitional

It seems even spelling is an emoitional [sic] issue.
H2O MAN
 
  0  
Reply Mon 14 Jan, 2013 04:04 pm
@parados,
said the Nazi
0 Replies
 
H2O MAN
 
  0  
Reply Wed 16 Jan, 2013 11:03 pm

How Do We Survive This

By Neal Boortz
I firmly believe that it is, and always has been, Barack Obama’s intention to destroy this country as we know it and build it into a Marxist utopia he only dreamt about as a child. If Obama accomplishes the “fundamental transformation” he promised us, the freedom that you love, and millions have served to protect, will be nothing more than a concept read about in history books. Even then, the government schools will somehow manage to screw it up!
But the Senate Budget Committee released an analysis which shows that federal means-tested welfare spending will increase 80% over the next decade. That will swallow roughly one quarter of our cumulative federal spending at a cost of $11 trillion. Now, consider the fact that the federal government currently takes in about $3 trillion in revenue. While we are comparing current revenues to future expenditures, we are talking about over three times as much spending going just towards welfare as we take in in revenues. After all, there is only so much wealth that can be created within the next ten years. What does this mean? More national debt! A lot more.
I saw this quote in an IBD Editorial and found it to be appropriate right about now:
To preserve our liberty, Jefferson wrote, "we must not let our rulers load us with perpetual debt. We must make our election between economy and liberty, or profusion and servitude."
We are most assuredly at the latter … the re-election of Barack Obama solidified that one. Big time.
0 Replies
 
oralloy
 
  0  
Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2013 02:47 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
SInce the NRA and all the toady Congressmen will probably not support it, Id go for a multigenerational attack t the 2nd Amndment itself


Sorry. America is never going to give up our freedom. EVER.
0 Replies
 
oralloy
 
  0  
Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2013 02:49 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
Ive stated my position several times


As I recall, your plan is to focus exclusively on harmless cosmetic features like pistol grips, even though you know there is no real reason to ban them, even though you know banning them would be unconstitutional, and even though you know that focusing on such harmless features would jeopardize any move to regulate magazine sizes.

It is pretty despicable that you want to violate people's rights for no reason, but it's useful as well. Your focus on harmless pistol grips will help to derail any move to regulate magazine sizes.



farmerman wrote:
and I am aware that you dont have the IQ of a clevis pin so Ill depart before you start up on your blather again.


Do childish insults ever achieve anything?
0 Replies
 
oralloy
 
  0  
Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2013 03:08 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
The "GUTLESS" politicians are those who live in the pockets of the gun manufacturers.


No politician lives in the pockets of gun manufacturers.

They live in fear of being voted out of office by gun owners.
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

Obama '08? - Discussion by sozobe
Let's get rid of the Electoral College - Discussion by Robert Gentel
McCain's VP: - Discussion by Cycloptichorn
McCain is blowing his election chances. - Discussion by McGentrix
Food Stamp Turkeys - Discussion by H2O MAN
The 2008 Democrat Convention - Discussion by Lash
Snowdon is a dummy - Discussion by cicerone imposter
GAFFNEY: Whose side is Obama on? - Discussion by gungasnake
 
  1. Forums
  2. » Demand a plan
  3. » Page 2
Copyright © 2019 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/16/2019 at 08:30:08