What do you prefer, ''The other woman'' or the ''Friend with Benefits'' status?

Reply Tue 8 Jan, 2013 02:02 pm
I'm curious to know the answer of every body out there:

Either guy or a girl, what do you think is much better?

Feel free to answer this one, I won't judge anyone.

Thanks!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,718 • Replies: 7
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 8 Jan, 2013 02:08 pm
The "other woman" implies that there is a relationship going on with two women and that man is cheating - on BOTH of them.

Friends with benefits should be mutual. Usually it isn't. It doesn't last.
djjd62

Reply Tue 8 Jan, 2013 02:11 pm
i'm gonna go with c) **** Buddy
Onelesslonelygirl

Reply Tue 8 Jan, 2013 02:14 pm
@djjd62,
LOL. It's all about SEX?!!?
0 Replies

Onelesslonelygirl

Reply Tue 8 Jan, 2013 02:19 pm
@PUNKEY,
So you don't prefer any?
djjd62

Reply Tue 8 Jan, 2013 02:25 pm
@Onelesslonelygirl,
in the end, who wants to be labelled?
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Tue 8 Jan, 2013 03:00 pm
@Onelesslonelygirl,
If you username isn't meant to be ironic and you found a good relationship then congratulations are in order. The "other woman" status means someone not directly involved in the relationship is being cheated on. Someone's heart is going to get broken in this type of relationship.

I've heard of the second option, "Friend with benefits." I even recently enjoyed watching the movie staring Justin Timberlake and Mila Kunis but I believe that relationship in real life is as endangered/rare as an Amur leopard or an Ivory billed woodpecker. Good luck finding one of them in the wild.
0 Replies

vikorr

Reply Wed 9 Jan, 2013 01:38 am
@PUNKEY,
Quote:
The "other woman" implies that there is a relationship going on with two women and that man is cheating - on BOTH of them.
That's a bit of an assumption. Presumably the girl cheating with the cheating guy gives implicit consent for the cheating guy to cheat with his wife/girfriend.

Then again, maybe it's an open marriage and the cheating guy is in fact not cheating on his wife, but cheating in the other womans mind, so as to make it all the more titillating for her...who then is he really cheating?

The question and nickname do say a bit though. I'm guessing she can't decide exactly which status to accede herself, even though she knows the technical tag, she doesn't feel it matches in her own mind...never mind that which tag to attribute wouldn't generate such questions had she heard it from a friend before the current experience.
0 Replies