pain during sex

Reply Mon 31 Dec, 2012 02:59 am
I've recently starting having sex and it hasn't been enjoyable yet. whenever my boyfriend's penis is inside me, i feel like he's hitting at something all around me, no matter which position or angle. i also have the urge to urinate some time into sex. i read here that the urethra may be swollen and the friction from intercourse is causing it. what should i do?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 892 • Replies: 1
No top replies

roger

Reply Mon 31 Dec, 2012 03:05 am
@sara Ham,

It's kind of hard to tell if the problem is with your wife, your boyfriend, or yourself. Can we get clarity on that before going further?

sara Ham wrote:

That maybe my wife is seeking attention from other men. Here's my reasoning. She has a few dresses that are extremely sexy. Everytime she wears one, guys honk, people stare, heck once she almost caused an accident. I have asked her to not wear these in public so much and maybe reserve them for home with me, or when we go out. But she still insists on wearing them around without my company. Today, we have a male guest staying with us and I'm at work. She is wearing one right now and I once again told her how I feel about it. Now I'm the bad guy... I kind of wish she would just respect my wishes on this.
This is my brother 's story . i just want to help he to get some advises. thanks .
0 Replies