After dating a year i'm no longer attracted to her, is this right?

Seekrio

Reply Sat 29 Dec, 2012 07:03 pm
At the start of my relationship i fell hard for my girlfriend, I had been attracted to her for years before we started dating. We became best friends, but after dating for a year, i'm no longer attracted to her. I do still think she is attractive, though I find myself making excuses not to make love, and even kiss her. We spend every single day with eachother, and I have no time to myself, maybe this could be a reason for it all. And any time i suggest we spend a day to ourselves, or suggest going out drinking with friends she makes such a big deal of it and in the end it's not even worth suggesting it anymore. I actually feel trapped, I don't know what i should do.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,409 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Ragman

Reply Sat 29 Dec, 2012 09:48 pm
@Seekrio,
Break it off.

Life is too short to be unhappy.

Also, realize that when you do, that will give her a chance to heal and find someone who can appreciate her.

Or you can try to honestly explain to her how you feel and that you just need more time alone.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sun 30 Dec, 2012 09:54 am
Tell her what you have told us!!! You need to breathe!

This will only get worse in the future. Stop feeding her insecurities and need to control.
0 Replies