Health Problem while Exercise.

123xdr

Reply Sun 23 Dec, 2012 07:58 pm
So i am 21yrs old male 150pounds. short5.1 look really ugly when i am naked.
I was insulted by on of my girlfriend that i am so FAT. So i have decided that i have to loose this FAT. But i am having problem when i run my Asthma comes back.(i don't have the heavy Asthma just very minor but really uncomfortable.It makes me feel really sick that i don't want to exercise anymore,sometimes when i run i get headache and feel dizzy to? Why???????

Please advice what i need to do?

Thank You
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 743 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Ragman

Reply Sun 23 Dec, 2012 08:18 pm
@123xdr,
Your calories in are greater than your calories expended.
0 Replies

raprap

Reply Sun 23 Dec, 2012 08:39 pm
@123xdr,
Running is a high stress activity--try an exercise that is not so stressful--cycling. power walking, aqua aerobics.

Running stress for me when I started exercising seriously (~30) was the 'stitch'. So I tried another form of aerobic exercise. I'm now over 60 now and I'm glad I never looked back.

BTW I still don't like running, but my blood pressure is.below normal and my doctor says his major concern is my rest heart beat is low (50 bpm). The way I see it, we all have a limited number of heartbeats, so low is better than high.

Rap

0 Replies

amygarside

Reply Sun 23 Dec, 2012 08:56 pm
@123xdr,
First of all you need to consult your doctor first before you do any form of exercise. While exercise is good it can also cause you physical discomfort if done incorrectly. Also try to do it slowly, putting all your effort in a day will not cut it. It is a process and make sure you enjoy doing it because if not, then it will be useless for you.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Mon 24 Dec, 2012 09:05 am
@123xdr,
Don't run for exercise.

You can get a good aerobic workout by walking, swimming or biking. Plus you might want to consider slowly adding weight training. And don't forget to actually limit the # of calories you intake.
0 Replies