Reply Sun 23 Dec, 2012 06:36 pm
I got married 6 months ago and I am pregnant in about 5 months. I have just found out that my husband keeps in touch with his ex girlfriend. I read some text messages, very sweet ones... and I have understood they have met and had sex. He keeps denying... I have also noticed that 2 condoms dissapeared from his drawer. He doesn't want to admit at all! He wants to go to therapy with me and he apologised for the messages that he sent but still... I know in my heart he did it fizically too; she sent him a dirty voice mail as well. Anybody here that can help with a suggestion? My modjo is totally down and I am focused more on that than the baby. If u are a wife pls tell me ur opinion. Should I just break up? I know myself and this marriage won't go too far.
I am ashame to tell my girlfriends or my mom because they will hate him and I really feel to talk to smb, pls help
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,263 • Replies: 3
No top replies

jespah

Reply Sun 23 Dec, 2012 07:45 pm
@principessa,
Well, you may have evidence. So go to therapy, and with an open mind. Give it a chance, at least for the sake of your child. Make an effort. This does not mean you stay together only for the child. But rather, be able to say to your child, if it comes to that, we did everything we could, but it still didn't work - not, that you just walked away without trying.

As for telling your family, maybe tell them a little. There's nothing wrong with saying that you are having some issues. You need not go into detail, at least not to start. Just, you are having issues and are talking to a professional, but right now you just want to work with the professional about it. You're sorry to be so mysterious but you want your family to know that things aren't fantastic, and you will explain later and really just need their support right now.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sun 23 Dec, 2012 08:26 pm
@principessa,
Why are you protecting him from the truth? So what if your friends and family know what your husband is putting you through at this very important time in your life.

If he is a liar and a cheater, then for your sake and the baby's - get away from him.
0 Replies

lioness1

Reply Wed 26 Dec, 2012 12:42 pm
@principessa,
u should immediately see therapist. concentrate on baby. .
0 Replies