Reply Tue 5 Mar, 2013 08:05 pm
@JTT,
Hi, JTT.

Still obsessed with me, huh?

0 Replies

genefog2

Reply Thu 7 Mar, 2013 08:13 am
@Frank Apisa,
Thats what makes this stuff so intertaining, because you people are scared of an innanimate object and have such amazing ways of dancing around facts and logic. It makes it fun. My kids used to be the same way, no matter what you presented them if it was not what they wanted to hear they would not accept it. I wont waste my time repeating myself again, if you want to believe being empty handed in a world where crime and violence are normal out of some deluded belief that it is morally superior and safe, be my guest. I know better.
Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 7 Mar, 2013 08:38 am
@genefog2,
I am not scared of guns...and I am not an advocate for gun bans. I think people have a right to own guns.

I am an advocate for tightening up who may own a gun...and there are gun owners posting on this thread whom I think are not mature or sufficiently self-controlled to own a gun.

I recognize that meaningful legislation to restrict gun ownership is probably little more than wishful thinking right now...and even if by some miracle, it were passed, I would bet the ranch that the Supreme Court would knock it down. And if a further miracle got it past the Supreme Court...NOTHING ON THIS PLANET would convince me that such laws could be enforced.

Now with all that in mind, I think it reasonable for me to ask you a question...the same one I asked earlier:

Do you think that tripe you are posting up yourself...or do you have some grammar school kids helping you with it?
JTT

Reply Thu 7 Mar, 2013 10:09 am
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
Do you think that tripe you are posting up yourself...or do you have some grammar school kids helping you with it?

As you have noticed by now, Frank, the stuff you learned in grammar school would be of no help, even if it came from top of the class kids like yourself. The stuff you learned in grammar classes was tripe.

Nice phrasal verb split. Not really very mellifluous but at least it was wide.
Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 7 Mar, 2013 11:28 am
@JTT,
Still obsessed with me, right, JTT!
JTT

Reply Thu 7 Mar, 2013 12:40 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Though you are still completely unable to address reality, Frank, you demand it of others, in big bold print yet.

What is wrong with you?
Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 7 Mar, 2013 01:50 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
Re: Frank Apisa (Post 5272209)
Though you are still completely unable to address reality, Frank, you demand it of others, in big bold print yet.

What is wrong with you?

Apparently you think nothing is wrong with me. You are obsessed with me.

Wanna talk about that reality?
0 Replies

genefog2

Reply Tue 12 Mar, 2013 12:31 pm
@Frank Apisa,
The tripe you refer to is basic logic, but when people are paranoid and delusional basic logic is lost on them. We have tens of thousands of gun laws on the books and the most prominent one is the piece of paper stuck on the walls of public buildings and the schools that says "NO GUNS ALLOWED" "THIS IS A GUN AND DRUG FREE LOCATION'. The faculty in the schools are not armed because they are law abiding citizens. The management of the theatres and restraunts and the church officials are not armed because they are law abiding citizens, yet in each case, those same law abiding citizens have been shot down by the hundreds as the criminals walked in with guns and opened up on them. Is this what you refer to as tripe? Then your mentality is what I call stupidity.
Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 12 Mar, 2013 12:52 pm
@genefog2,
Quote:
Re: Frank Apisa (Post 5272120)
The tripe you refer to is basic logic, but when people are paranoid and delusional basic logic is lost on them. We have tens of thousands of gun laws on the books and the most prominent one is the piece of paper stuck on the walls of public buildings and the schools that says "NO GUNS ALLOWED" "THIS IS A GUN AND DRUG FREE LOCATION'. The faculty in the schools are not armed because they are law abiding citizens. The management of the theatres and restraunts and the church officials are not armed because they are law abiding citizens, yet in each case, those same law abiding citizens have been shot down by the hundreds as the criminals walked in with guns and opened up on them. Is this what you refer to as tripe? Then your mentality is what I call stupidity.

If you think my mentality is stupidity...that is your prerogative. Think it...with my good wishes.

However, if you think a person in a room with 100 and no guns has as great a chance of getting shot as a person in a room with 100 people all of whom have several guns...then you have a big, big problem with reasoning.

We can discuss this if you like...and we can explore all the possibilities of the scenario...but I am sure the chance of getting shot in a room with lots of other people and lots of guns will almost always be greater than of getting shot in a room in which there are no guns.

Nice talking with you, Gene.
genefog2

Reply Thu 14 Mar, 2013 12:39 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Actual;ly my view on the whole thing boils back to when my mother was anti gun and condemned me loudly and openly with all the usual arguements. Then came the day when my family was in danger and I had one thing in my hands, my two month old daughter. It was a horrible helpless feeling and when I spoke of calling the police the opponent laughed in my face. After that I got myself a small pistol and years later when an angry, drunk neighbor came after me with his nine mil, he found I was armed which made him pause, and my spitting of profanities in his face and the fact I was equal in firepower made him think the better of it and he cursed me and left. He did however stand there with his pistol and challenge me to throw mine down. I refused and that was that. I'm rabid when people are up with the idea of forcing people like me to be empty handed or blaming us for the violent actions of others. I would never harm a human being willingly, but i will not be harmed or empty handed. Regards.
Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 14 Mar, 2013 12:59 pm
@genefog2,
Quote:
I'm rabid when people are up with the idea of forcing people like me to be empty handed or blaming us for the violent actions of others. I would never harm a human being willingly, but i will not be harmed or empty handed. Regards.

Then I suggest you be "rabid" with someone else, because I have never advocated forcing people to give up their guns...nor have I ever blamed the violence of anyone on anyone other than the person doing the violence.

Stay well.
genefog2

Reply Fri 15 Mar, 2013 10:48 am
@Frank Apisa,
And if you are going to be insulting and refer to what I say as tripe then dont expect me to tret you with respect.
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 15 Mar, 2013 12:08 pm
@genefog2,
Quote:
Re: Frank Apisa (Post 5278523)
And if you are going to be insulting and refer to what I say as tripe then dont expect me to tret you with respect.

I've read back over all the exchanges between us...and I was courteous to you throughout...until you started getting a bit hysterical. Then I reacted. I did not initiate...I reacted. Read each of my posts to you...and you will see that I was respectful to you until YOU initiated the extreme stuff.

If your skin is thin...perhaps A2K is not the place for you.
JTT

Reply Fri 15 Mar, 2013 12:24 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:

It sent you packin' a while back, Frank. Then you said to yourself, "Hey, I can do this. I just have to rely on my inherently dishonest nature to get me by".

So you reinvented yourself and came back with a new Frank Apisa Dog and Pony Show. Whenever there is a topic that you are unable to address, out come your dogs and the pony.
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 15 Mar, 2013 12:32 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
Quote:
Re: Frank Apisa (Post 5279185)
Quote:

It sent you packin' a while back, Frank.

Really? What part of your imagination thought that up?

Quote:
Then you said to yourself, "Hey, I can do this. I just have to rely on my inherently dishonest nature to get me by".

I will assume you finally finished. But you really haven't had time to wash thoroughly. Go do it now.

Quote:
So you reinvented yourself and came back with a new Frank Apisa Dog and Pony Show. Whenever there is a topic that you are unable to address, out come your dogs and the pony.

Never break out any dogs or ponies. I deal straightforwardly with anything that comes up...just like I am dealing with you.
0 Replies

genefog2

Reply Tue 19 Mar, 2013 08:08 am
@Frank Apisa,
That might be relevant if I had to answer to you, but it is not your decision wher I go. I do not abide insults, sorry if that is a proiblem for you, and I'll decide for myself if this is the place for me, thank you. I'm a big boy, no mommy or daddy.
Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 19 Mar, 2013 08:21 am
@genefog2,
Quote:
Re: Frank Apisa (Post 5279185)
That might be relevant if I had to answer to you, but it is not your decision wher I go.

Nor have I ever suggested that it was my decision.

Quote:
I do not abide insults, sorry if that is a proiblem for you..

Neither do I...which is why I returned fire when you started with them.

Quote:

, and I'll decide for myself if this is the place for me, thank you. I'm a big boy, no mommy or daddy.

Fine with me.
genefog2

Reply Tue 26 Mar, 2013 05:37 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Do you make this tripe up yourself or do you have kids help you
Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 26 Mar, 2013 05:43 pm
@genefog2,
Quote:
Re: Frank Apisa (Post 5282108)
Do you make this tripe up yourself or do you have kids help you

If you have a problem with anything I said...just point out the problem. If not...
0 Replies