Reply Tue 25 Dec, 2012 09:16 pm
@raprap,
raprap the retard wrote:
Proof of another Oraboy error.

Hardly.
raprap

Reply Tue 25 Dec, 2012 09:25 pm
@oralloy,
Oh perfect master Oraboy--'bless your lotus flower feet'--I am only attempting to prevent you from having to overuse your brilliant and superior 'Liar' retorts too many times.

Rap the 'Retard'

oralloy

Reply Tue 25 Dec, 2012 09:30 pm
@raprap,
raprap the retard wrote:
Oh perfect master Oraboy--'bless your lotus flower feet'--I am only attempting to prevent you from having to overuse your brilliant and superior 'Liar' retorts too many times.

Rap the 'Retard'

The best way for you to avoid being called a liar, is to not lie in the first place.
raprap

Reply Tue 25 Dec, 2012 09:32 pm
@oralloy,
Then what is your excuse--- Oh perfect master---stretching the facts?

Rap the 'Retard'
nothingtodo

Reply Tue 25 Dec, 2012 09:33 pm
@oralloy,
And the heavens opened, casting down vast hail of fire, was not the liar separated from the honest.. Merging, they learned that fire cares not who stands or falls...

Lies became clearly that socially acceptable point of view for many people many times over the last decades, lies are in fact often the construct required to present the truth... Another mans lie, can be the truth.

More even, much more, 'without your own views where is the argument?' Is clearly the striving force for something to do.
oralloy

Reply Tue 25 Dec, 2012 09:36 pm
@raprap,
raprap the retard wrote:
Then what is your excuse--- Oh perfect master---stretching the facts?

Rap the 'Retard'

I make a point of not lying to begin with. That way I do not require an excuse.
raprap

Reply Tue 25 Dec, 2012 09:52 pm
@oralloy,
The why do you continually get the obvious so wrong--oh perfect master?

Rap the 'Retard'
oralloy

Reply Tue 25 Dec, 2012 10:03 pm
@raprap,
raprap wrote:
The why do you continually get the obvious so wrong

I don't.

The only thing you might have shown that I was wrong about was minor trivia that was superfluous to the main point (i.e. whether the Batman shooter switched to a pistol or shotgun after his large capacity magazine jammed).

---

I say "might" because I did not bother check to see if you were telling the truth, and you have a history of lying. However, I accept I might have gotten that trivia wrong. No big deal.
oralloy

Reply Tue 25 Dec, 2012 10:34 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
raprap the retard

Sorry about that. I did not notice that you had stopped your name-calling when I posted my reply, and I kept on automatically retaliating.

Apologies.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 25 Dec, 2012 10:36 pm
@nothingtodo,
nothingtodo wrote:
Lies became clearly that socially acceptable point of view for many people many times over the last decades, lies are in fact often the construct required to present the truth... Another mans lie, can be the truth.

The truth is the truth. A lie can never be the truth.
JTT

Reply Wed 26 Dec, 2012 12:03 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
I make a point of not lying to begin with.

You lie constantly, Oralboy.

Sampling of Deaths >From US Military Interventions & Propping Up Corrupt
Dictators (using the most conservative estimates)
Nicaragua
30,000 dead

Brazil
100,000 dead

Korea
4 million dead

Guatemala
200,000 dead

Honduras
20,000 dead

El Salvador
63,000 dead

Argentina
40,000 dead

Bolivia
10,000 dead

Uruguay
10,000 dead

Ecuador
10,000 dead

Peru
10,000 dead

Iraq
1.3 million dead

Iran
30,000 dead

Sudan
8-10,000 dead

Colombia
50,000 dead

Panama
5,000 dead

Japan
140,000 dead

Afghanistan
10,000 dead

Somalia
5000 dead

Philippines
150,000 dead

Haiti
100,000 dead

Dominican Republic
10,000 dead

Libya
500 dead

Macedonia
1000 dead

South Africa
10,000 dead

Pakistan
10,000 dead

Palestine
40,000 dead

Indonesia
1 million dead

East Timor
1/3-1/2 of total population

Greece
10,000 dead

Laos
600,000 dead

Cambodia
1 million dead

Angola
300,000 dead

Grenada
500 dead

Congo
2 million dead

Egypt
10,000 dead

Vietnam
1.5 million dead

Chile
50,000 dead

0 Replies

tenderfoot

Reply Wed 26 Dec, 2012 12:31 am
@oralloy,
Just heard a female voice saying " did I give birth to the that load of human dung " wonder who she's talking about.
nothingtodo

Reply Wed 26 Dec, 2012 01:34 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
The truth is the truth. A lie can never be the truth.

It can when it is true in entirety til the end of life for the person stating it..
You have just therefore told a true lie, what's more, that truth they hold is often reasonable.

RE: arguments...

So stop ******* arguing is my suggestion about that!.

It irritates when people hammer on about the term 'truth'.. argue properly.

And WTF happened in the congo?
nothingtodo

Reply Wed 26 Dec, 2012 01:45 pm
@tenderfoot,
She wouldn't know if she gave birth to Hitler.. So fark off!
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Wed 26 Dec, 2012 03:18 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

The best place to start would be to begin to eliminate the sea of guns in which we are drowning. I've seen people selling handguns from their pickup trucks in parking lots. There are thousands of unlicensed gun sales on the fringes of gun shows every year. Don't try to make the focus "defending schools." The focus needs to be eliminating the millions of guns that circulate virtually without regulation.

I believe guns reflect more than one concern for good citizens, especially if one has school aged children. It's sort of like while we are waiting for a cure for one disease or another, we still attempt to save an individual. Similarly, the shooting at the public school can have an effect on the willingness to go to school, if it is not considered safe. In effect, even if an armed guard never has to take out his/her weapon, in an entire career as an armed school guard, the "placebo effect" is still benefitting the school.

Naturally, home owners might have higher taxes to support armed guards, but it might just be the price to pay for a liberal society that allows people with mental problems to be transparent to authorities.

Plus, if one hasn't raised a small child to adulthood, experiencing the continual anxiety that the child should be safe at every age, one may not be able to commiserate as to how emphatic many sections of the country are, in wanting a good guy with a gun to protect their children? In effect, this may come down to municipalities not waiting for the Federal Government to pass gun bans, and addressing the concern, as best as a local government can.

When did the Federal government become the Santa Claus for all liberal causes?
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Wed 26 Dec, 2012 03:24 pm
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:

Too much of the focus is defending schools. Crowds gather everywhere. You can't place armed guards in all these places. Gun control is mandatory.

But, until that takes effect, I believe school children and their parents should be made to feel safe. Also, the horror and sadness of innocent, small children dying in the manner they did, not understanding what was happening, may not really be felt by everyone. One may have to be a parent or grandparent to truly appreciate the grief of this event. It reflects on the society as a whole, in my opinion, since children are today, for many, the reason for one's existence.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 26 Dec, 2012 09:45 pm
@tenderfoot,
tenderfoot wrote:
Just heard a female voice saying " did I give birth to the that load of human dung " wonder who she's talking about.

Probably referring to someone who wants to pass an unconstitutional ban on assault weapons.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 26 Dec, 2012 09:45 pm
@nothingtodo,
nothingtodo wrote:
It irritates when people hammer on about the term 'truth'.. argue properly.

When people lie, it is fair to point that out.

When people tell the truth, it is fair to point that out as well.
JTT

Reply Wed 26 Dec, 2012 09:49 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
When people lie, it is fair to point that out.

Precisely, Oralboy. You lie constantly.

Quote:
Five minutes after his conversation
with Nixon ended, Kissinger called
General Alexander Haig to relay the
new orders from the president: “He
wants a massive bombing campaign
in Cambodia. He doesn’t want to hear
anything. It’s an order, it’s to be done.
Anything that flies, on anything that
moves. You got that?” The response
from Haig, barely audible on tape,
sounds like laughter.
oralloy

Reply Wed 26 Dec, 2012 10:27 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
Precisely, Oralboy. You lie constantly.

Your name-calling is as childish as ever. And you can't show a single untrue statement on my part.