H2O MAN

Reply Mon 24 Dec, 2012 09:43 am
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
We should make sure there is a gun...or several guns...in every school in America!!!

Yes, and these guns are to be carried by or made readily accessible to the
teachers and staff that qualify and and have been trained to use them.

Tell me this FrankA, how many innocent children and teachers need to die before you experience your first rational thought?
jcboy

Reply Mon 24 Dec, 2012 09:45 am
@H2O MAN,
The only reason I haven’t put this clown on ignore is because I get a good laugh out of everything he posts. Who wouldn’t? he’s so comical. Cool
H2O MAN

Reply Mon 24 Dec, 2012 09:47 am
@jcboy,

Tell me this jcboy, how many innocent children and teachers need to die before you experience your first rational thought?

Do you need to meet some kind of baby body count quota before you can think clearly and rationally?
jcboy

Reply Mon 24 Dec, 2012 09:51 am
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

you need to meet some kind of quota body count before you can think clearly and rationally?

I believe we met that body count years ago!
H2O MAN

Reply Mon 24 Dec, 2012 09:56 am
@jcboy,

Well then, when will you experience your first rational thought?
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 24 Dec, 2012 09:56 am
@H2O MAN,

Quote:
Quote:
Re: Frank Apisa (Post 5205459)
Quote:
We should make sure there is a gun...or several guns...in every school in America!!!

Yes, and these guns are to be carried by or made readily accessible to the
teachers and staff that qualify and and have been trained to use them.

Tell me this FrankA, how many innocent children and teachers need to die before you experience your first rational thought?

Oh, I've had all sorts of rational thoughts. I wonder why you are not able to see that I have?

Could it be that you would not recognize a rational thought if you fell over one?

Anyway...you never answered my question, so allow me to answer it myself:

Tell me this, H2O...are there more or fewer shootings in homes where there are no guns than in homes where there are guns?

Oh, it is MUCH, MUCH more likely for shootings to occur in homes where people keep guns than in homes where people do not.

Which, of course, leads one to ask: Since it is MUCH, MUCH more likely for shootings to occur where there are guns, why would any rational person possibly advocate putting guns in every school?

Give that one a try, H2O.
H2O MAN

Reply Mon 24 Dec, 2012 09:59 am
@Frank Apisa,

FrankA, it's clear that you are not willing to allow people to protect themselves and others from evil.

You like the news stories about these events because it excites you in some perverted way... this is sad, very sad indeed.
Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 24 Dec, 2012 10:14 am
@H2O MAN,
Quote:
Re: Frank Apisa (Post 5205486)

FrankA, it's clear that you are not willing to allow people to protect themselves and others from evil.

You like the news stories about these events because it excites you in some perverted way... this is sad, very sad indeed.

It is even clearer that you do not want to deal with any of my questions (and the ones from so many others here), because they show your position to be absurd.

Putting guns into every school in America will not lead to fewer shootings in the schools...and everything points to the fact that most likely, it will lead TO MORE SHOOTINGS IN THE SCHOOLS.

Wake up, H2O. This is serious stuff.
H2O MAN

Reply Mon 24 Dec, 2012 10:19 am
@Frank Apisa,

FrankA, how long have you suffered from these delusions?
Have you been prescribed any medications?
Is there an adult close by that's watching over you, someone
that can prevent you from hurting yourself and others again?
Val Killmore

Reply Mon 24 Dec, 2012 10:32 am
@Lustig Andrei,
Because we have guns, it is one of the reasons why we are a free democracy. Our beliefs along with or gun rights makes us free! You are an immigrant, and just cannot understand it!

Freedom is a dangerous thing. The easiest and laziest way to combat that danger is to curb those freedoms. That is even more dangerous. We may feel a little safer from crazies if we were able to remove guns from society, but would we truly be safer? Of the freedoms we have, I consider freedom of speech to be, perhaps, our most dangerous right, but these freedoms must be guarded and treasured. This is not a comical issue, as you made this thread to be.

The gun dealers are loving the panic guys like you, Lustig, cause by making forums like this, you are contributing to the fear of control which only drives up prices and demand of guns in America. Keep it up.
Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 24 Dec, 2012 10:48 am
@H2O MAN,
Quote:
Re: Frank Apisa (Post 5205501)

FrankA, how long have you suffered from these delusions?
Have you been prescribed any medications?
Is there an adult close by that's watching over you, someone
that can prevent you from hurting yourself and others again?

More guns = more shootings.

You cannot get away from that...so you are trying this nonsense.

Hey, no problem. I feel your pain.
H2O MAN

Reply Mon 24 Dec, 2012 11:20 am
@Frank Apisa,

Frank A, your style of democrat douchebaggery is typical of the low information liberal... it's ineffective.
Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 24 Dec, 2012 11:29 am
@H2O MAN,
More guns = more shootings.

Wanna comment on that?
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 24 Dec, 2012 12:08 pm
@djjd62,
djjd62 wrote:
yes the plan to arm trained personnel worked out so well when trained police officers shot civilians at the empire state building shooting

I never proposed arming anyone with guns that are so difficult to pull the trigger that it is impossible to aim and shoot at the same time.

Keep in mind that the NYPD have radical Freedom Haters for bosses.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 24 Dec, 2012 12:09 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:
Good thread, Boss. That clown LaPierre is an idiot, who is playing to his constituency, and doesn't give a rat's ass about anyone else. His call for armed guards is just plain stupidity. Several years back, there was an abortion doctor who had gotten death threats, so he found a retired policeman who agreed to act as his body guard. A fat lot of good it did him. This rightwingnut religiouis clown walks up, shoots the body guard and then shoots the doctor. You put armed guards in schools, and any determined shooter whill just put a burst into their heads, and then go take out the children.

More guns is a typical brain-dead response from the lunatic fringe of the gun lobby.

Shall we disarm the police then?
oralloy

Reply Mon 24 Dec, 2012 12:10 pm
@Foofie,
Foofie wrote:
A school district in NJ (Marborough) announced that after the Christmas break it will have an armed policeman at each of eight schools in the county. Since it is an upscale community, they can afford the expense, and it may be fine with the parents, since, in my opinion, wealthier families do have a habit of giving their kids what is needed to survive in modern society, from swimming lessons to private colleges. Why would a wealthy community want to find out too late that the NRA was correct, if at present the gun laws are fairly lax, in my opinion?

They aren't all that lax, believe it or not.

As for the gun show thing, the NRA pushed a bill that would have instituted background checks for all sales at gun shows, but the left voted it down.

I would imagine the NRA would still agree to such a measure, so long as there were a rule that the checks had to be concluded within 24 hours.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 24 Dec, 2012 12:11 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:
It is even clearer that you do not want to deal with any of my questions (and the ones from so many others here), because they show your position to be absurd.

Actually your questions show only that your own position is absurd.

I might have taken a shot at pointing out the absurdity, but it is now clear to me how dishonorable you are, so I figured why bother waste the energy.
raprap

Reply Mon 24 Dec, 2012 01:21 pm
Same old same old
Oraboy wrote:
You engage in name-calling because you are too stupid to come up with anything intelligent

Rap
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 24 Dec, 2012 01:26 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
Quote:
Re: Frank Apisa (Post 5205501)
Frank Apisa wrote:

Not really. But I see you continue to evade the questions. Gotta give you this: That is a good move on your part.

Quote:
I might have taken a shot at pointing out the absurdity, but it is now clear to me how dishonorable you are, so I figured why bother waste the energy.

I am not dishonorable...and nothing I have said here suggests that I am. That is just you doing your "I have nothing else to say, so I will call you names" persona kicking in. I suggest that the reason you are not tackling the questions is that your position is absurd...and answering the questions would put you in the position of showing how absurd it is.
oralloy

Reply Mon 24 Dec, 2012 01:42 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:
oralloy wrote:

Not really.

Yes, really.

Frank Apisa wrote:
But I see you continue to evade the questions. Gotta give you this: That is a good move on your part.

Yep. Much better to do something more productive/interesting that is not a complete waste of time.

Frank Apisa wrote:
I am not dishonorable...and nothing I have said here suggests that I am.

That exchange way back in middle of the shooting thread where you complained about not seeing my evidence (even though I had posted it in the thread hundreds of times), and I responded by politely responded by providing the evidence directly to you, and you then responded by not even trying to address the evidence, but rather only by spewing lies about me, says otherwise.

Frank Apisa wrote:
That is just you doing your "I have nothing else to say, so I will call you names" persona kicking in.

No such persona.

Frank Apisa wrote:
I suggest that the reason you are not tackling the questions is that your position is absurd...and answering the questions would put you in the position of showing how absurd it is.

No. It is more a matter of not wanting to waste time thinking about an answer when it is clear that it would be a complete waste of time.

You see, I'm a bit on the lazy side.