Go Ahead On John Kerry

Fedral

Reply Thu 11 Mar, 2004 04:00 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
Ted Kennedy on the South Beach Diet...no doubt about it, the GOP are taking the high road and focusing on the issues..... Rolling Eyes

I take NO responsibility for the content of my link, I just thought some might want to see what Senator Kerry said firsthand. Very Happy
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 11 Mar, 2004 04:02 pm
I appreciate it Fedral, I saw it as it happened on Fox and was wondering when it would make it into print.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 11 Mar, 2004 04:02 pm
I appreciate it Fedral, I saw it as it happened on Fox and was wondering when it would make it into print.
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Thu 11 Mar, 2004 06:27 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
Ted Kennedy on the South Beach Diet...no doubt about it, the GOP are taking the high road and focusing on the issues..... Rolling Eyes

Actually that was just Kerry spin, addressing Kerry's proposed programs is addressing the issues. Taxes, defense etc.
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Thu 11 Mar, 2004 06:39 pm
and addressing women in politics, is like addressing Elvis...
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Thu 11 Mar, 2004 06:52 pm
and you don't spit into the wind...

you don't pull the mask off the old Lone Ranger..

and...
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Thu 11 Mar, 2004 06:58 pm
You don't fool around with Jim...

Still a brat, brand X...but doesn't matter, I'm a bratess..Goodnight from Florida..need to listen for the silent phone majority
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Thu 11 Mar, 2004 07:00 pm
I'm heading to Fla. tomorrow so beware the brat!
0 Replies

revel

Reply Fri 12 Mar, 2004 07:32 am
I am surprised so far at how well things are going for the democrats. (usually a feeling like that is followed by a letdown, so I am prepared for it) I thought for sure it was going to be another year for us hide with our tails between our legs being so embarrassed of our representives. I think Kerry did that rather smoothly. Being "caught" off camera is different than if he said it in a speech. I just hope he sticks to his guns and does not offer excuses or explanations or apologize. Just let others talk about it and shrug and go on.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Fri 12 Mar, 2004 07:35 am
Seems like I recall bush getting caught off camera calling someone an asshole to cheney a while back and the GOP thought that it was ridiculous for little george to be held to the fire for it...so what's the beef about Kerry? Oh yeah, I forgot, only dems and libs are supposed to be accountable :wink:
0 Replies