Go Ahead On John Kerry

Reply Thu 11 Mar, 2004 01:06 pm
I just saw Kerry on Fox News responding to the GOP's demands that he apologize for speaking the truth about them....basically he just told them to piss off....Good Job John!!!!! Very Happy
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,702 • Replies: 29
No top replies

Letty

Reply Thu 11 Mar, 2004 01:22 pm
Amen, brother Bi. Reminds me of Nixon saying, "I am not a crook."
0 Replies

Umbagog

Reply Thu 11 Mar, 2004 01:24 pm
Cool. And so cost-effective too. A free attack ad the republicans themselves will repeat over and over trying to make him look bad. My respect for Kerry just went up a notch, a big notch actually, for being so clever as well. The simple truth about republicans needs to be spoken frequently.

They decry his attack while they are attacking right back. Figures. Notice how they are trying to attack Kerry in subtle ways? So as not to appear dishonorable or lacking in integrity?

I love the charge that Kerry is just attacking and not stating what he plans to do. This is EXACTLY what Bush is doing.
0 Replies

Umbagog

Reply Thu 11 Mar, 2004 01:25 pm
I don't want to jinx it by saying something, but can you hear the drums, Fernando?

Looks like the republicans are starting to implode, at long last.
0 Replies

fealola

Reply Thu 11 Mar, 2004 01:28 pm
Running to the tube!
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Thu 11 Mar, 2004 02:10 pm
It just proves Kerry bought into the fringe ABB mantra, he isn't going to be legit or his own man, just another Ted clone.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 11 Mar, 2004 02:57 pm
Brand X wrote:
It just proves Kerry bought into the fringe ABB mantra, he isn't going to be legit or his own man, just another Ted clone.

Or that he's not a pussy....
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 11 Mar, 2004 02:57 pm
Brand X wrote:

Or that he's not a pussy....
0 Replies

Heywood

Reply Thu 11 Mar, 2004 03:03 pm
I'm looking forward to a debate. It should be interesting.

I've had enough of this B.S. with people being scared to say what they mean. So what if it costs a few votes? I want to hear Kerry listen to some weak assault on his person by Bush, then come right back at him starting with the line: "With all due respect, Mr. President... are you f*cking kidding me?" Then rip him a new a-hole, starting with Bush's dodging the 9-11 commission, moving into Bush's Enron connections, rush to war, refusal to even mention Osama's name in public, etc. etc. etc...
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 11 Mar, 2004 03:07 pm
Heywood, that is such a great fantasy.
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Thu 11 Mar, 2004 03:08 pm
Kerry is falling into the Dean rut, moving further and further to the fringe and he'll end up where Dean is if he isn't careful.
0 Replies

Fedral

Reply Thu 11 Mar, 2004 03:10 pm
MSNBC has got an article on his speech and a video clip at:

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/4507585/

If y'all would like to see exactly what he said.
0 Replies

willow tl

Reply Thu 11 Mar, 2004 03:13 pm
the truth hurts...:-) read most of Anne Coulter jibberish...i say what's good for the goose is good for the gander :-)
0 Replies

Heywood

Reply Thu 11 Mar, 2004 03:14 pm
Thanks, Fed! I was just wondering where I could go for that.
0 Replies

Fedral

Reply Thu 11 Mar, 2004 03:15 pm
Heywood wrote:
Thanks, Fed! I was just wondering where I could go for that.

No charge Very Happy
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 11 Mar, 2004 03:38 pm
Ted Kennedy on the South Beach Diet...no doubt about it, the GOP are taking the high road and focusing on the issues..... Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Thu 11 Mar, 2004 03:41 pm
You don't focus on issues when your doing battle, you hammer the opponent. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 11 Mar, 2004 03:47 pm
Brand X wrote:
You don't focus on issues when your doing battle, you hammer the opponent. Rolling Eyes

Then what's the whiny GOP and bush supporters beef with Kerry? Or is it only okay for the bush team to ignore the issues and hammer opponents? Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

Acquiunk

Reply Thu 11 Mar, 2004 03:50 pm
From Kerry this was unexpected, but encouraging.
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Thu 11 Mar, 2004 03:59 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
Brand X wrote:

Then what's the whiny GOP and bush supporters beef with Kerry? Or is it only okay for the bush team to ignore the issues and hammer opponents? Laughing Laughing Laughing

It's politrix as usual.... Very Happy
0 Replies