The GOP Has Begun it's Smear Hillary In 2016 Ad Campaign

Reply Wed 19 Dec, 2012 04:50 pm
and it's Benghazi. Mark my words.

Lustig Andrei

Reply Wed 19 Dec, 2012 07:59 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
Yup. Story in today's paper about some of her State Dept. people getting sacked because of the poor security they had at Benghazi. The accusations of incompetence will escalate and rise to the top office at Foggy Bottom. That's my prediction and you know I'm never ever wrong.
blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 19 Dec, 2012 09:46 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
They will run it every day for the next 4 years. won't let it go. They will try to make it Hillary's Lewinsky gate. In addition they will make it bigger and bigger ,embellish the **** out of it and go with their "tell it enough and people will believe it"
strategy.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Wed 19 Dec, 2012 11:58 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
It makes no difference either way.
Personal liberty will never recover.
It will collapse into un-limited authoritarian- collectivism, like a black hole.

Your grandchildren will be the Borg, world-wide,
and Ike will not come riding to the rescue.
Freedom will not even be a memory;
(the authoriarian collectivists will control information).
The Left will win. The commies always told us
that their victory will be inevitable.

We in this forum will remain immune,
safe by natural human death b4 then.
blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 20 Dec, 2012 07:52 am
@OmSigDAVID,
Oh my, I feel cheered up now. Laughing
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Thu 20 Dec, 2012 10:11 am
@blueveinedthrobber,
When Democrats are in power, the Republicans apparently think that every single American can be protected perfectly.

When Republicans are in power, 3000 deaths are just used as an excuse to start an unnecessary war.....
blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 20 Dec, 2012 10:15 am
@DrewDad,
thumbs up Very Happy
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 20 Dec, 2012 11:43 am
@gungasnake,
she looks put upon and haggard, I'll give you that. who wouldn't under the circumstances of her daily life?
0 Replies

Lustig Andrei

Reply Thu 20 Dec, 2012 02:21 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
That's really quite good writing, David.

The content is horseshit, but the writing stands up quite well.

My condolences to your warped world-view, btw.
RABEL222

Reply Thu 20 Dec, 2012 02:41 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
FOR ALL
Is Sig saying that the conservatives are going to dissappear into a black hole. God I hope he is right!!!
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Thu 20 Dec, 2012 05:35 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
I don't know about the next 4 years, but I don't think they are "smearing" her.
She is SecState, and she is responsible for everything that happens in the State Dept.
So, even if the decision never reached her desk (and I seriously doubt if it did), the decisions that were made that affected security in Benghazi (or at any embassy or consulate) were made in her name.

Like the captain of a ship is responsible for every person under their command, she is responsible for everyone under her.
The ultimate responsibility is hers.
Lustig Andrei

Reply Thu 20 Dec, 2012 05:55 pm
@mysteryman,
That's undoubtedly true,mm. "The buck stops here" and all that. But I think what blueveinedthrobber is trying to say is that this bit of poor security, over which -- let's face it -- Clinton had no direct control, is going to be exploited over and over again by her adversaries, and especially so if she gives any indication of intending a run for the Oval Office again.
blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 20 Dec, 2012 06:27 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
Mysteryman, was that so hard to understand?
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 20 Dec, 2012 08:30 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
Lustig Andrei wrote:

That's really quite good writing, David.

The content is horseshit, but the writing stands up quite well.

My condolences to your warped world-view, btw.
I wish that u were right.
Its hopeless (unless the world ends tomorrow), but I wish.

0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 3 Jan, 2013 10:44 am
I hate being right all the time

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/kathleen-parker-hillary-clinton-and-our-rush-to-judgment/2013/01/01/c6903218-5449-11e2-bf3e-76c0a789346f_story.html?fb_action_ids=4611122408725&fb_action_types=og.recommends&fb_ref=sm_btn_fb&fb_source=other_multiline&action_object_map=%7B%224611122408725%22%3A146914222126603%7D&action_type_map=%7B%224611122408725%22%3A%22og.recommends%22%7D&action_ref_map=%7B%224611122408725%22%3A%22sm_btn_fb%22%7D
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 3 Jan, 2013 03:41 pm
If she gets elected president, they can spend eight years dogging her with special investigators.
0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Thu 3 Jan, 2013 04:16 pm
This women has traveled the world and spoken with more leaders than most Presidents. The republican's just can't stand the fact she might just be our President in 4 years! Idiots!
0 Replies

revelette

Reply Fri 4 Jan, 2013 09:22 am
@mysteryman,
While it was indeed tragic that four US citizens died in Benghazi, I don't recall anyone talking about how many US citizens died after the US invasion of Iraq.

Quote:
In the first tally of its kind, a U.S. investigative agency says at least 719 people, nearly half of them Americans, were killed working on projects to rebuild Iraq following the U.S. invasion in 2003.

The toll represents an aspect of the Iraq war that is rarely brought to public attention, overshadowed by the much higher number killed in combat as well as the billions of taxpayer dollars squandered on reconstruction.

There is no confirmed total number of Iraq war deaths. The U.S. military lost 4,488 in Iraq, and its allies a little more than 300. The number of Iraq deaths has not been established but is thought to exceed 100,000.

Navy Cmdr. Duane G. Wolfe was among the 719. He was not fighting the insurgency, but it was fighting him.

He was among the army of lawyers, engineers, contractors and others who paid a heavy price trying to put a broken Iraq and its shattered economy back together. Their deaths were recorded among the war's combat fatalities, but until now no one has carved out the "rebuilder" deaths as a subset of the overall casualty list.

Wolfe was killed on May 25, 2009, in a roadside bombing while returning to Baghdad after inspecting a waste water treatment plant under construction near Fallujah in Iraq's western province of Anbar. The $100 million project endured long delays and large cost overruns, and a U.S. federal audit in late 2011 concluded that it probably was not worth the cost. The audit said "many" people died getting it built, but it did not say how many.

The 54-year-old Wolfe, a Navy reservist, was running the Army Corps of Engineers' office in Anbar at the time of his death. Two other U.S. civilians -- Terry Barnich, 56, of the State Department, and Maged Hussein, 43, of the Army Corps -- died in the same bombing.

Wolfe's wife, Cindi, said in a telephone interview last week that he knew the dangers of working in Iraq but made a point of not talking about security or any close calls that he might have had.

Source: Fox News

Later in the article:

Quote:
Insurgent attacks posed one of the biggest, and least anticipated, obstacles to the reconstruction effort in Iraq, which cost American taxpayers about $62 billion. Sabotage, waste and fraud took their own toll. The human cost, however, was far greater than foreseen when the invaders swiftly toppled Saddam Hussein.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/07/27/us-report-says-hundreds-died-during-iraq-reconstruction/#ixzz2H1KgZI1t

0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Wed 15 May, 2013 02:50 pm
http://itmakessenseblog.com/files/2012/10/Hilly12-13.jpg
0 Replies