How can something come from nothing?

farmerman

Reply Tue 16 Mar, 2021 05:18 pm
@Albuquerque,
PS I do not need any validation by approval or disproval from anyone. I know who the smart ones are and they dont push their skills, THEY DEMONSTRATE THEM.

You aint one of them . Sorry.
Leadfoot

Reply Tue 16 Mar, 2021 05:19 pm
@Albuquerque,
Quote:
The difference between you and me is that you are arrogant but not special while I am special enough to be arrogant!

Tell me about what makes you special.
Albuquerque

Reply Tue 16 Mar, 2021 08:51 pm
@farmerman,
Your Maths is based on Set Theory which by the way is based on Philosophy of Maths. Mathematical concepts which you barely understand or never questioned and that you give for granted and it needs quick revision you red neck bronco!

Your distaste for Philosophy is living proof that you are barely aware of anything at all including your entire cultural conceptual background from which you inherited all the lingo that your scientific tool uses for your metaphysical speculations which you call hard science because in your fracking country there is this thing called Bible Belt full of super broncos which use the word "Philosophy" to excuse their infinite stupidity.

You are one of those guys which can memorize a few tricks and falls well in line with some colleagues, but I never saw you risk or innovate in any pep talk on which you play the emeritus professor with a fracking condescending tone with people that are ten times smarter then you will ever be. So in good French go **** yourself old man. You are an idiot and have absolutely no clue on the value of some of my ideas. Just because I don't give a **** about them and live a simple and comfortable life doesn't mean I am not aware of their actual value you fool!

As for my IQ I could care less what you Murikan head thinks as I had enough pats in the back on that regard for a lifetime to the point it sickens me to hear praising...we all a blind bunch of monkeys debating who is less stupid...a laughing stock.
Albuquerque

Reply Tue 16 Mar, 2021 09:13 pm
@Leadfoot,
I think therefore I am gone!
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Tue 16 Mar, 2021 09:44 pm
@Leadfoot,
Aerosoft CRJ is almost out for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020. Finally a complex airliner plane to fly on the new sim..this one it is almost study level. Get it you will love it!
For general aviation you have the Just Flight PA 28R Arrow III which is also good enough!

davidsheep88

Reply Tue 16 Mar, 2021 10:41 pm
@ripple,
yes God can create from anything for he is God do we know he won't tell us.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 17 Mar, 2021 02:32 am
@Albuquerque,
Quote:
Quote:
Your Maths is based on Set Theory which by the way is based on Philosophy of Maths.
I dont really need to know the origins of paleo-anthropology as described by Johan Scheuchzer's Homo deluvii testis(Man who was witness to the flood) in order to work within the Linean system of mammalian nomenclature do I??
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 17 Mar, 2021 02:43 am
@Albuquerque,
Quote:

You are one of those guys which can memorize a few tricks and falls well in line with some colleagues, but I never saw you risk or innovate in any pep talk on which you play the emeritus professor with a fracking condescending tone with people that are ten times smarter then you will ever be. So in good French go **** yourself old man. You are an idiot and have absolutely no clue on the value of some of my ideas. Just because I don't give a **** about them and live a simple and comfortable life doesn't mean I am not aware of their actual value you fool

Similarly, You know NOTHING about me so I do hope ,with the above diatribe, that youve satisfactorily calmed your "on again-off again" wacky irascibility.
Ive had a successful career where colleagues rarely agree with each other. HOWEVER, unlike you, most of us dont engage in screaming insults and thus shut the door on future collegiality . You seem to maintain into adulthood the childish inabilities to embrace multiple hypotheses.

Albuquerque

Reply Wed 17 Mar, 2021 04:30 am
@farmerman,
You hypocrite you spend half the time around shooting pot shots with half backed comments on topics you never read a line about. And your understanding of words and concepts is far from deep or insightful.

You are smart which is something in a world of absolute dumbstruck retards but you are not intelligent!

The day you treat people with respect you will get the respect you deserve.
I know that in murikan the use and abuse of "BS" is common talk but we are not all murikans here.

Finally you have absolutely no idea on what I and Leadfoot were debating, in fact you come somewhat lost into the conversation...

PS - Drop the Latin pseudo formal style this is 2021 and no one gives a **** on formalism to impress the ignorants... its the content that matters not the form. Also do me a favour and keep to your Science do not engage of Philosophical debate it's embarrassing and not your thing definetly!
Leadfoot

Reply Wed 17 Mar, 2021 06:51 am
@Albuquerque,
Quote:
Aerosoft CRJ is almost out for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020. Finally a complex airliner plane to fly on the new sim..this one it is almost study level. Get it you will love it!
For general aviation you have the Just Flight PA 28R Arrow III which is also good enough!
The CRJ sounds promising but I’ll have to pass on the PA -28. It IS a good GA plane but about as much fun (IRL) as a bus. I’m hoping the Robin CAP-10 is a good sim. And hopefully some Experimentals soon. Any of the RVs would be good but the RV-8 would be perfect!

Still haven’t scored a good graphics card but in desperation I bought an antiquated GTX 105o TI. Not great but at least able to run MS 2020 at low frame rates.
Albuquerque

Reply Wed 17 Mar, 2021 08:39 am
@Leadfoot,
Take the time and watch: (just scratching the surface of what the plane can do)

farmerman

Reply Wed 17 Mar, 2021 09:48 am
@Albuquerque,
half "baked" maybe (we all mke dumb moves , Half "Backed" never, I select my evidence carefully and, while I will yield to someone better armed, you aint one of them.

So, hve a happy life and we go our separate ways certain of our knowledge and experience.
Itstrue, I dont know where philosophy comes in handy any more than poetry or knitting doilies.

Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 17 Mar, 2021 11:37 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

half "baked" maybe (we all mke dumb moves , Half "Backed" never, I select my evidence carefully and, while I will yield to someone better armed, you aint one of them.

So, hve a happy life and we go our separate ways certain of our knowledge and experience.
Itstrue, I dont know where philosophy comes in handy any more than poetry or knitting doilies.

Albuquerque is to "philosophy" in the same respect that fish are to bicycles.

So many like him think that speaking that bullshit that he spouts is being philosophical. Okay, okay. There are people who think that "speaking in tongues" is religious.

farmerman

Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2021 08:28 am
@Frank Apisa,
they believe they are being profound in all their " philosophical glossolalia".

We try not to speak in tongues in engineering, after all its gonna be built by the low bidder and, by contract they are assumed to understand it all.
Leadfoot

Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2021 09:46 am
@Albuquerque,
CRJ sim is awesome. Can you imagine the years of flight school this would have saved the 9/11 gang if it had been available Smile

Can’t wait till I get that damn RTX 3080 TI to do a proper flight.
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Fri 19 Mar, 2021 05:06 am
@farmerman,
The argument is quite simple:

There are properties in the Universe/Reality.

If we grant the classical God for the sake of the argument God is part of Reality thus God has properties.

God is also eternal in the classical definition.

The properties of God were not the result of God creating them.

Therefore God did not create all that it is real, starting by his own reality.

That which follows from the "nature" of God is not the result of God's free will but of God's nature.

Again it follows God did not have choice in being who he has to be nor could he recreate himself to be something other then God.

God is also deemed perfect, thus God cannot change its nature from perfection to less than perfection.

Whatever God must "create" is the result of God's nature and not of God's free choice.

Which in turn results in Nature/Reality in its a priori form trumping God himself in his necessary volition to perform acts of "creation".

What this means is that God is not the actual creator of anything!

And yes this is profound not because God exists but because in rhetoric one starts from accepting the premises the classical definition gives you and then through pure logic one looks for inconsistencies.

If you have any straight forward counter regarding the logic of the argument please post or be gone. The only thing you keep posting is pot shots never addressing the topic or the substance of the axioms premises and conclusions of what was being argued.

Albuquerque

Reply Fri 19 Mar, 2021 05:21 am
@farmerman,
As for your BS regarding nothingness let me just shoot you with TWO sentences:

Pure Nothingness is the absence of everything including absence of a future where something might come to exist.
More, indeed in its last form its the absence of the very concept of absence!
(Paradoxical languaging and a primitive concept that needs revision in light of Einstein revision of Time itself)

The Nothingness you allude to is indeed half baked BS!

And I reiterate you are as dumb as they come!!!
ascribbler

Reply Fri 19 Mar, 2021 05:45 am
@Frank Apisa,
Frank get it right and what's yer new name on agnostic?

Felipe: Filosophy :: Fish : F ???
Albuquerque

Reply Fri 19 Mar, 2021 07:08 am
@ascribbler,
Filipe, Filosofia, Flash, Flesh, Flinch, for Fun!
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 19 Mar, 2021 07:59 am
@ascribbler,
ascribbler wrote:

Frank get it right and what's yer new name on agnostic?

Felipe: Filosophy :: Fish : F ???

I am no longer on Agnostic...and don't plan to go back. The forum is a fraud. It caters to people who use the word "atheist" to describe themselves...and if, as I did, you argue with them, they give you a bunch of ****.

By the way, "fish" in most "Texas Hold 'em" sites is spelled GHOTI.
0 Replies