How can something come from nothing?

Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2014 10:10 am
@neologist,
neologist wrote:

JPLosman0711 wrote:
You sir are evidence that age does not necessarily come with wisdom.
Laughing

My thoughts exactly, Neo.
neologist

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2014 10:23 am
@Frank Apisa,
JPLosman0711 wrote:
neologist wrote:
Laughing
Frank Apisa wrote:
Foot in mouth disease . . .
Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2014 10:33 am
@neologist,
neologist wrote:

JPLosman0711 wrote:
neologist wrote:
Laughing
Frank Apisa wrote:
Foot in mouth disease . . .

Yeah.

Too bad that.

As you probably realize...lots of his ideas coincide with my own thinking.

But I am not willing to accept my thinking as the end of all things...as he does.

There is no give to him...he has preconceived ideas of what is and what is not...and is not willing to listen to arguments to the contrary.

Like I said...too bad that.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2014 11:41 am
Quote:
JPLosman said: I'm here for the slim chance that someone might actually 'hear' what I have to say and indicate.

I'm listening mate, go ahead..Smile
JPLosman0711

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2014 05:00 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
You can go back and read my previous posts if you like.

You standing there, 'tapping your foot' demanding that I speak 'first' is a testament to your own entanglement which you're thrusting on me and those around you.

Communication is a burden for everyone, it's time to man up to it!
0 Replies

kiuku

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2014 05:04 pm

How can something stop existing?

These questions are very serious. If there is no such thing as something from nothing, as in ex nihilo, or quai nihilo (where nothing?), then there is no ceasing to exist, not in those religions there's not, there's no 'death', if anyone has ever critically examined religions of the past, from Greece obviously.

And, on that matter, why don't they believe in death, is it more than just fancies, well obviously, they know by their metaphysics.
JPLosman0711

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2014 05:07 pm
@kiuku,
Quote:

How can something stop existing?

These questions are very serious.

I don't see it that way. Check out my reply to the initial question for a bit of deconstruction.

To me it's very easily thought through. The trouble is basic assumptions that are simply not true.
0 Replies

kiuku

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2014 05:11 pm
I mean they are serious in that they tend to sell books when people know what they are talking about.
JPLosman0711

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2014 05:12 pm
@kiuku,
Why don't you 'become' someone who knows what he's talking about?
kiuku

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2014 05:17 pm
@JPLosman0711,
First of all you disagreed with a non disagreeable point, and then you fought, with an incorrect insult-motion to defense, motion to continue arguing (I'm the one who knows what they are talking about. First of all I'm the one who translated Nihilo, and it is copyrighted, and I'm brought to this site primarily my feeling is that they just want or need material to sell books to people with boobs.) That's obviously the species. If you stop writing at this point I'll give you some credit. But you came here just to disagree, and it was a non-disagreeable point. That's the species.

Now it's personal.

Anyway, the point is that these are serious questions, the challenges of Mankind.
kiuku

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2014 05:26 pm
"At once disagree" seems to be the problem of a human.

I wonder if these formulas, regarding the big bang, speak for themselves, whether it is a true 0, or a 1.
0 Replies

JPLosman0711

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2014 05:31 pm
@kiuku,
LMAO

You're a special one.
0 Replies

kiuku

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2014 05:33 pm
this is obviously your species; just talking out of your species.

No kidding. As such it's really something I can find anywhere though. There's really no reason for "JLosman" to ever write anything, because it's basically just the species remarks.

Anyway what I was on about
JPLosman0711

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2014 05:35 pm
@kiuku,
Also, there's no such 'thing' as a 'non-disagreeable' point. That's what people say when they don't want you to find out that they'e clueless about what they're saying.
kiuku

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2014 05:36 pm
@JPLosman0711,
the species remarks. (he disagreed with "non disagreeable points existing", he disagreed). So you disagreed?Yikes. I'll ever get something out of this , out of him.

I disagree with you writing anything ever again.
JPLosman0711

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2014 05:38 pm
@kiuku,
I don't think either of us know what the hell you're saying at this point.

Time to admit it.
kiuku

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2014 05:40 pm
@JPLosman0711,
"Time to admit it" is probably supposed to go into my subconscious guilt state which everyone believes mistakenly too that I have. Time to stop pretending you're interrogating just because arguing produces information.

Time to stop writing to me, at all.
JPLosman0711

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2014 05:42 pm
@kiuku,
Quote:
"Time to admit it" is probably supposed to go into my subconscious guilt state which everyone believes mistakenly too that I have. Time to stop pretending you're interrogating just because arguing produces information.

?
0 Replies

kiuku

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2014 05:49 pm
@kiuku,
so it's basically a book.

[history of nihilo, how important was the entire system of annihilation, was the concept of Annihilating to the Greeks, no the entire system of annihilation, that's the word they use a lot. How important is annihilating in ancient Greece, very important, so that's where the book should start, at "anneilos";it's basically very important to annihilate, what Zeus does what Poseidon does regularly. How important it os to annihilate whole villages, even cities, when you're in ancient Greece. Gladiators, obviously. How important it is when the Nile overflows the crops during the rainy season. So the basic impulse of an Egyptian Lord was to annihilate, where concerns his or her enemies, King Tut. How important or human annihilating might have been to King Tut. Could King Tut ever put up with or understand "western civilization"; anyone could just get annihilated in ancient Greece, unlike Great Britain. And what does it really mean though, what is a word, it means to totally destroy, so not just kill but significantly murder. Hero gods were known for annihilating total villages. This is the utility word used in gladiator burials.]

It means that next time don't use Egyptian dna when cloning people, be3cause it's seriously annoying, that I have to or anyone has to admire the rights of people like Jlosman. I would annihilate Jlosman at first response, if this was ancient Greece, but no, he gets to keep writing stuff. Okey dokey.
JPLosman0711

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2014 05:55 pm
@kiuku,
Who is this for? You/ Couldn't you have just 'thought' it to yourself? Why post your dribble here?