How can something come from nothing?

Herald

Reply Sat 28 Jun, 2014 07:22 am
@kiuku,
kiuku wrote:
Is the big bang theory ex nihilo or not? I don't think it was...

The very claim of the theory 'created the Universe' means that it has made something ... out of whatever.
The Big Bang theory is not ex nihilo for it creates the Universe (witout any problems) out of the gravitational continuum as the theory claims (whatever this may mean).
The Big Bang theory operates ex gravitato ... and where does this gravity come from and how could it have existed without the gravitons, for example, we may never come to know.

kiuku wrote:
I'm not sure the big bang theory is ex nihilo, that's all I'm saying.

The Big Bang is your Father (through the evolution of the Stars and the evolution of the species) ... and obviously He has come from your grand-parents.
kiuku

Reply Sat 28 Jun, 2014 08:32 am
@Herald,
I hate the Big Bang Theory. I like Flat Earth theory.

Not me: my father might be a petri dish? I don't have grandparents: hence I am not evolution. There might not even be a sperm. The family tree: Gene, Eugene, Vial, and Petrie. Nick and swab I suppose too. I did not come from Chance.
kiuku

Reply Sat 28 Jun, 2014 08:48 am
@kiuku,
ex nihilo: rest in peace.
Herald

Reply Sat 28 Jun, 2014 12:08 pm
@kiuku,
kiuku wrote:
ex nihilo: rest in peace.

What do you mean by that.
Does it mean: This ex nihilo mumbo jumbo is dead on arrival and game over, a man.
kiuku

Reply Sun 29 Jun, 2014 06:02 pm
@Herald,
yes, that is my research; resting a case that ex nihilo is made up, or it was Charles Forte and people forgot where it came from; simply they liked the sound of it when the Latin age died-after the 19th century; It's not in Nietzsche's philosophy; it's not even a question anywhere literate, just to make a point.

I'm sorry but this is pretty funny, people don't "need the brain" but then there's "ex materia" around...and other masquerade Latin.

I'm sorry it is funny. I laugh. @ ex materia

I don't know it doesn't seem that people concerned themselves with "ex nihilo" ever, shouldn't that be ordinarily suspicious?

I can't help it; well I have to amuse myself some how.

I happened to translate this line regarding the murder of Hypatia, and I translated this word Aneilos and during my work on Egyptian I was able to prove that Anneilos came from Nilos, the river god, sometimes spelled Neilos. It happens to be on these gladiator tombs I found; it is a popular word then, anneilos, and this is where we get English Annihilate from, which has neilos in it, spelled during a time when the word Island came into being; basically Middle English. There is no ex neilos, there are no philosophical dissertations regarding things coming out of nothing in Greece, where philosophy has its bed.

People don't need the brain is my joke for the evening because I'm pretty sure they do; or the heart, if its busy keeping the body alive it can't do any work, what the brain should; when they believe in science that I debunk readily just off hand.

No they don't....

Believe this then
kiuku

Reply Sun 29 Jun, 2014 06:27 pm
@kiuku,
I think this is what it is:

"Despite his objections to Fort's writing style, Wilson allows that "the facts are certainly astonishing enough" (Wilson, 200). Examples of the odd phenomena in Fort's books include many of what are variously referred to as occult, supernatural, and paranormal. Reported events include teleportation (a term Fort is generally credited with coining);[7][8] poltergeist events; falls of frogs, fishes, inorganic materials of an amazing range; unaccountable noises and explosions; spontaneous fires; levitation; ball lightning (a term explicitly used by Fort); unidentified flying objects; unexplained disappearances; giant wheels of light in the oceans; and animals found outside their normal ranges (see phantom cat). He offered many reports of out-of-place artifacts (OOPArts), strange items found in unlikely locations. He also is perhaps the first person to explain strange human appearances and disappearances by the hypothesis of alien abduction and was an early proponent of the extraterrestrial hypothesis, specifically suggesting that strange lights or object sighted in the skies might be alien spacecraft. Fort also wrote about the interconnectedness of nature and synchronicity.[citation needed]

Many of these phenomena are now collectively and conveniently referred to as Fortean phenomena (or Forteana), whilst others have developed into their own schools of thought: for example, reports of UFOs in ufology and unconfirmed animals (cryptids) in cryptozoology. These 'new disciplines' are not recognized by most scientists or academics."

Charle's Fort's debate: Ex Nihilo is an argument of organization, actually. I think that, one could say, on appearances only it seems organized and systematic, but it falls apart when you look at it deeper, see that it is not organized or system. Fortean Chaos, seems to suggest that he had ex nihilo...no one else did though.

High demonology I think
kiuku

Reply Mon 30 Jun, 2014 07:14 am
@kiuku,
Neilos and Nilos is the Greek/Latin word, which came out of Egypt, most interestingly; it becomes Nihil in Middle English somewhere. It's still the word for nothing, because Nil is the official Greek root for nothing, but it comes from Nile according to this research; which excites me. Egyptian is the basis for Greek and Latin.

end points.

I'm writing a book on Nietzsche. I might put some of this in there.

If ex nihilo is Fortean that could clear up so many battles. Clearing up Big Bang helps. Big Bang isn't really ex nihilo; neither is Nietzsche who is Boundless Fate. Boundless Fate feels like Ex Nihilo, but, it's not in points. I see what they have done is remove Fate. Nietzsche or anyone schooled in the 19th century would have taken preliminary courses in Fate. Anyway it doesn't seem like the kind of thing that is meant to be understood. Much of the confusion with Nietzsche has to do with the text books changing.
0 Replies

Germlat

Reply Mon 30 Jun, 2014 12:37 pm
@kiuku,
High demonolology??? ....good grief...get a hold of yourself . Delusions may be taking over.
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Mon 30 Jun, 2014 01:21 pm
Quote:
Kiuku said: Nietzsche or anyone schooled in the 19th century would have taken preliminary courses in Fate.

But what is there to learn about Fate?
Can we change it or will it happen anyway?
kiuku

Reply Mon 30 Jun, 2014 02:16 pm
@Germlat,
I think you did this just to say stuff like that. That's annoying. I translate Greek and Latin; everything I say is high establishment. It's possible you don' t know it, but you have no merit with which to continue these types of remarks. If you want me to explain it, that's different; that's also what it looks like! Why do I have to explain it though? Are you telling me you did not go to school? What grade did you complete? Are you a police officer? Case point are you still trying to sell pirated copies of my work to sustain your living? By calling me a "looney tune" do you think you'll get me to explain it to you in ways where you get to keep a copy? Are you keeping a copy? Quite frankly, not your nutjob.

It's basically High Demonology. High demonology is not Looney Toon, it's Shakespearean Latin discourses-Medieval Latin discourses, Catholic Church. Again, you have no merit as soon as I see a comment like that; it's just that you didn't go to school, and you have no business selling my literate goods.

Ok now you know where to look. Now you can sound literate, even though I'm sure you're a nut job.
kiuku

Reply Mon 30 Jun, 2014 02:20 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
shrugs.

Anyway, finding ex nihilo's origins goes a long way to understanding its presumptions, it's beginning; it might be Charles Forte.
kiuku

Reply Mon 30 Jun, 2014 02:27 pm
@kiuku,
Meanwhile does someone want to answer German Latin's (aka Nietzsche) question about how Charle's Fort and Fortean logic might best be construed as High Demonology and how Ex Nihilo might also be sorcery?
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Mon 30 Jun, 2014 02:32 pm
Quote:
Kiuku said: Meanwhile does someone want to answer German Latin's (aka Nietzsche) question about how Charle's Fort and Fortean logic might best be construed as High Demonology and how Ex Nihilo might also be sorcery?

All I know is that Christianity and Islam believe in demons.
And that Forte had the gift of being able to think outside the box.
And Nietzsche once said something like- "If you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss gazes back into you", whatever he meant by that?
0 Replies

Germlat

Reply Mon 30 Jun, 2014 03:02 pm
@kiuku,
I really don't just say "stuff" like that. I don't believe in ridiculous pseudoscientific bologna or philosophy that is not based on scientific evidence. You and Romeo can have the floor to yourselves....you lost me at demonology. I don 't care what you translate...even if it's outdated medieval crap. I'm not pirating your delusional stuff---are you paranoid schizo?? I make my living at Science. I have no intent peddling religious bs or creative absurdity.
kiuku

Reply Mon 30 Jun, 2014 03:22 pm
@Germlat,
"are you a paranoid schizo" is your next line of reasoning, though. It didn't matter what I said, and I said that's what you came here to do, apparently, and you still did it. How do I reason with you if you're just going to say what you had planned to say only? How do I reason with that? Just shoot it.

No, I said, I already answered your question, you're the nutjob. not me, and the reason is education. You have no idea what I'm talking about. And by the looks of it, you're a police detective only. I said: What grade did you complete? I lost you at truth, actually; you're a moron.

What are you trying to say? I didn't say anything about what you believe, you just revealed your low class birth status, there, and definitely education but not necessarily, not necessarily both: I didn't say a word about what you believe. This has nothing to do with what you believe, moron, third grade, I think. Going 'outdated' blah blah blah Paranoid Schizophrenic. "Paranoid Schizophrenic" is all you meant to say after Looney Toon.

Didn't matter what I wrote; that and try to get me to answer your question without looking like you want to know.

So basically you sold 8 million copies and now you need to answer the fan mail?

Maybe you're a moron dude...maybe that's the instead case. Instead of me being an archtypical looney toon, you're a moron. How bout it? Heaven or Hell?

I'm sorry but how do I reason with "already planned"?

So I have to be a nutjob because you can't keep taking credit for my work now that I'm out of the box? Maybe it's German Latin. Maybe you just don't know it. Great. Thanks. Thanks for everything you guys, you great men do out there in the real tough world. Absolutely. Keep robbing me. That's what you do. That's all you do..though. Archtypical looney toon, no, not even possible, not compared to you anyway. Not your nutjob, duuuudde.
Germlat

Reply Mon 30 Jun, 2014 03:31 pm
@kiuku,
I only believe in a high order of reasoning. You are afraid of someone pirating your incoherent crap...good luck. ...that's why I called you paranoid. You state you're "basically" published and "basically" a best-seller. I believe that's possible...there are a lot of ignorant people in the world. None of your creative absurdity is scientific based. BTW--I don't have to prove my academic credentials to you...you wouldn't understand anyway.
kiuku

Reply Mon 30 Jun, 2014 03:32 pm
@Germlat,
so you're looking for scientifically based reasoning in your response? So your author is an atheist? An atheist is trying to take credit for my work? Lol.

Why are you calling it creative absurdity? You mean title work Fate's Wheel Spin? OR MY NOTES ACTUALLY? Notes are intended to be read only by me, not witnesses. So yea it might look like 'creative absurdity' meanwhile it's high scholarly notes. Sorry but I've written a lot since then. K? You're talking about my notes. Not my posts, which are elite and not creative at all, not a single one.

So you've been calling it "creative absurdity" because I haven't written a thing actually, to an audience.
Germlat

Reply Mon 30 Jun, 2014 03:34 pm
@kiuku,
I don't think anyone is trying to take credit for your work. There is not an atheist, or intelligent person who would care to do so. So now relax...Wink
kiuku

Reply Mon 30 Jun, 2014 03:35 pm
@Germlat,
It's not your point Germlatin it's mine, and I already have plagiarizers. It's not your point, it's not your question. Don't interrogate my work, at all, as an author. You interrogate my work when you disparage; you know that right?

Ok the bastards are out trying to steal my work; trying to maintain close contact with me too.

So he's an atheist?

Sorry but "can you do that scientifically" is a laugh. "Sorry but how do I talk about the big bang, in front of a live audience" -your author, not mine

So you don' t want High Demonology as a response?

(laughs)
Germlat

Reply Mon 30 Jun, 2014 03:40 pm
@kiuku,
There is medication for your condition...peace out.