Does he want more than sex??

Julesh

Reply Mon 17 Dec, 2012 06:16 pm
I have recently met a man who lives in a different country yet only 40 mins by aeroplane. We met in a club and has text me every day all day. He is very sweet and a nice guy. He is very kinky in his text messages which threw me slightly at first but I soon got into it. A month after meeting I arranged to go and see him and took my friend also for support. It turned out he is lovely and we spent the weekend together. Before I went I made it clear that I was not looking for just sex and wanted to get to know him and he said many times that it wasn't a one night thing! I have just got back from seeing him and he has text me since again pretty much all the time that he isn't in work. He has text saying he enjoyed the weekend. He hasn't mentioned meeting up again so I asked him if he wanted to visit me? He said yes definately but mad no attempt to make any plans. I told him I liked him and he said that I was to stop worrying and there would be plenty more times we can hook up. I am such a huge worrier and I am driving myself crazy. Hook up what does that mean, would this suggest that re re just gonna met up for sex every so often? I want to understand if we are looking towards relationship teratory or we are just sex buddies but how do I find these things out without coming across too needy and desperate. It takes a lot of my time and energy texting in every spare minute of day so I need to know that it's not just a out sex. I am fresh out if a 7 ur relationship and I am a novice st the single live. I am so confused. Generally speaking though, he seems like a genuine guy! Any advice on this welcome. I really dont want my over worrying to ruin this
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 983 • Replies: 9
No top replies

jespah

Reply Mon 17 Dec, 2012 06:27 pm
@Julesh,
Looks like it's just sex to me.

No plans. You're initiating contact. Nothing is public.

This isn't a relationship. This is sex - and he's in a great position (for him) as he's got you contacting him and pushing for more contact. The line that it's not just a one night thing is just that - a line. If you're okay with that, then hey, go for it. But if you want a relationship, I am thinking, it is not happening here.
Julesh

Reply Mon 17 Dec, 2012 06:29 pm
@jespah,
Thanks for ur reply but be is contacting me every day not me contacting him however I did visit him as he invited me over and have now invited him to me.
0 Replies

cherrie

Reply Mon 17 Dec, 2012 06:38 pm
@Julesh,
You said you don't want to come across as needy, but you are spending
'a lot of my time and energy texting in every spare minute of day'.
If that's not needy, I don't know what is.
Julesh

Reply Mon 17 Dec, 2012 06:39 pm
@Julesh,
Please any more advice would be great!!! Do I just ignore his texts from now on, even though he is texting me everyday. I have asked him tonight and told him I am worried about when we will met again etc and he said to stop worrying we will definately met. But I feel I have been naive or worse still about to ruin something that hasn't even properly begun 😕
0 Replies

Julesh

Reply Mon 17 Dec, 2012 06:41 pm
@cherrie,
Yes in response to his messages! He texts me all night as soon as he gets home from work. If I don't respond he texts cute things like where are u, maybe I should not be as quick to respond tho I see what u are saying thanks for advice
cherrie

Reply Mon 17 Dec, 2012 07:20 pm
@Julesh,
Sorry Julesh, but I don't think it's 'cute' that he wants to know where you are if you don't respond to his texts immediately.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 18 Dec, 2012 08:34 am
@Julesh,
Never mind what he SAYS or TEXTS - watch what he does.

So far, he has only met you ONCE. You don't even have a relationship - you have a text/sex relationship.

Cool yourself down, girl.
Julesh

Reply Tue 18 Dec, 2012 11:09 am
@PUNKEY,
Haha very true cheers!!
James28

Reply Wed 19 Dec, 2012 01:55 pm
@Julesh,
This is just my opinion... I could be wrong.

You live far apart so a committed relationship doesn't really seem possible. I'm guessing he's constantly texting to compensate for that fact. He obviously likes you a lot, otherwise he wouldn't be texting you so much. If you're happy with that, relax and have fun. If not, let him know as soon as possible. If he's a genuine guy like you say, it would be a bummer for him if all this time you've not been in to it as much as he has, which isn't very fair for him. Best to let him know early on, and end it on positive terms.

Do you know if he has sex only with you, with lots of women? It's not the only indicator to tell if he genuinely like you, of course, but if it's just with you, and no one else, that's gotta mean something, right?
0 Replies