True or false? Columbus day

aspvenom

Reply Sat 16 Feb, 2013 04:30 am
@reasoning logic,
Ignoring some of the bull **** that this red necked accented individual spewed, of course, It's easy to judge the past by today's standards.
If you're going to be doing that today because you have nothing better to do, then what about Thanksgiving? Isn't it a fucked-up celebration? It can be seen as the beginning of a betrayal by the bigotry, hatred, greed, self-righteousness, and the slaughter of the Native Americans, hello? Oh, wait, it's only slaughter when Europeans do it, that must be it.
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 16 Feb, 2013 07:10 am
@aspvenom,
Quote:
Oh, wait, it's only slaughter when Europeans do it, that must be it.

The things I bring up are not an attack on Europeans, it just happens to be the population that I interact with the most so I do like to bring up our history so that I can get feedback from others so I can learn more myself.
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Sat 16 Feb, 2013 07:30 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
Don't know what a sociopath is, huh?

Isn't that amazing? I been studying sociopathy for a couple years now and it seems to be very gray to me, similar to the way I see all of our senses. Do you see it as being black and white and if so what is the thin line that makes the distinction?
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sat 16 Feb, 2013 08:13 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
If someone calls me on what i write, i will either cite a source or acknowledge that i'm speculating.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sat 16 Feb, 2013 08:15 am
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
I find you to be very intellectual

He spends a great deal of time carefully crafting that illusion, RL.
0 Replies