Signs that a lady likes you

jbf1294

Reply Sun 16 Dec, 2012 02:21 am
I'm asking this question because I was wondering what kind of signs do females give that shows she is interested in a guy.
I work at Walmart as an Unloader, and there's this female cashier that is very nice to me, and has been, ever since we all had our first day of orientation.
I know all the employees have to be generally nice to one another, but to me it just seems different with this particular female employee.

If any of you, male or female , can help me out, that would be very much appreciated Wink
Leave a comment and I will try and reply to it if i am able to. Thanks
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 462 • Replies: 2
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sun 16 Dec, 2012 02:08 pm
@jbf1294,
HOW is her action different?

Seems like the excitement is in YOUR mind and unless she or you make a move to find out if there's something more, then it stays in your imagination.
0 Replies

vikorr

Reply Mon 17 Dec, 2012 03:27 pm
@jbf1294,
Err, they have whole books written about this subject.

The best one I ever saw was 'Undercover Sex Signals' by Leille Lowndes (which is about indicators of attraction), and there's plenty of stuff on Youtube too.

But basically you need to know how she normally behaves around men (because some women flirt as a way of manipulation) and see how she differs with you (then again, she may differ with you if she finds you an easy target - see why it's difficult to advise?)

Then see whether she gives off multiple indicators (one off indicators aren't reliable) : eg :
- preening (playing with hair is the most common)
- leaning in towards you (many different versions of this)
- stands closer to you than she does to others
- her feet are pointing towards you
- pupils grow larger when she sees you
- shows you her wrists or neck
- displays herself
- plays games with you with a cheeky look in her eye

- lots of different ways. You're better off reading a book or two on flirting, or looking up youtube as I mentioned.

0 Replies