Question about women orgasm?!?

qbanita

Reply Sat 15 Dec, 2012 03:44 pm
Me and my boyfriend have been having sex for about two months now. he was my first. Since the first time sex has been awesome, and as i get more and more comfortable with him it just seems to get better. I honestly have nothing to complain about, every time we have sex we go 3-4 times, and every time he lasts 25-45 minutes. I truly enjoy it, the only problem is that i haven't had an orgasm. As I'm new to this sex topic, I don't know if maybe it's too early to have one? since ive been sexually active for only two months and we have done it about 8 times only. I really don't know what to do, and i don't want to talk to him about it without informing myself first. Is it normal that even tho i really enjoy it i never have an orgasm? thanks a lot! any advice appreciated!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 2,053 • Replies: 3
No top replies

jespah

Reply Sat 15 Dec, 2012 03:48 pm
@qbanita,
Not everyone is stimulated the same way. Recognize that there are women who really are never brought to climax through intercourse. This isn't frigidity; it's more that things are wired for an orgasm through some other means, e. g. oral, for example.

Do you orgasm otherwise? Then I'd say, no prob. And does your fellow care re whether you do orgasm? Then even better. What may turn out to be fulfilling for you will be for him to give you oral, and then you have intercourse.
0 Replies

Barbiediva

Reply Thu 3 Jan, 2013 06:43 pm
@qbanita,
I personally don't reach climax by intercourse. Only oral. Don't get me wrong, sex is awesome, but I do need clit stimulation to be able to orgasm. Talk to him openly, you won't regret it! It is great! Good Luck!
0 Replies

DavJohanis

Reply Fri 4 Jan, 2013 02:51 am
@qbanita,
You can try focusing on trying to have one, whilst having sex.
It increases your chances by a margin, if you expect and predict one in incremental intensity.
0 Replies