What Should I do? Is he into me?

Reply Sat 15 Dec, 2012 08:43 am
Hi Everyone,

I recently, met a guy in a penpal site.
We became penpals, and soon after in the week itself we exchange numbers and began sending messages using our phones.

He is from the North side of Asia, and I live the South side of Asia
And I going to his country in 2 weeks time.

When he knew that I was going to his country, he initiate to meet up.
He said I was attractive, and he really wants to meet me.

But I somehow, feel insecure, because I don't feel he is genuine.
As he doesn't know me that well, and also I find our friendship is going way to fast.

He likes to flirt a lot in most of his text messages,

He text, that I'm in his mind at a certain moment.

He also text, and asked me to have coffee with him at that moment, even though we are thousands of miles away. And also asked me to cook him dinner, when he is tired.

When I ask him what is his favourite food, he answered , 'anything that you cook for me'

Recently, I cheer him up. And he said, he have no choice to like me more.

He is so straight forward, I really don't know if his feelings are for real or not?

One thing that irritates me is that, the person that usually initiate the text messages is me. He claims he is busy with work, and I understand that because he is a military officer. And he work late every single time.

He told me, he last relationship didn't work out because his ex. Doesn't understand that he is busy.

So can I really trust him on that?

He wants to bring me out for a short road trip around his town area.
But I'm a little bit afraid. To have a short road trip for my first date with him. Hmmm...

What should I do?? Is he into me? Is he genuine?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,441 • Replies: 3
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sat 15 Dec, 2012 08:55 am
Meet him for coffee in a public place. You do NOT know this man!!!

You only know a texter.

You can decide if you want to spend more time with him. But don't go on any trip with him.
InHeaven

Reply Sat 15 Dec, 2012 08:57 am
@PUNKEY,
Okie Dokie! Will get Coffee then! Smile Thanks for your reply Punkey! Smile
0 Replies

MrGoodConvo

Reply Wed 26 Dec, 2012 01:50 pm
@InHeaven,
just because both of you are texting, doesn't mean he's genuine or nothing. the only thing that matter is when both of you are in person talking to each other, or when you're on the phone talking.
0 Replies