Diane

Reply Sun 15 Dec, 2002 05:53 pm
Wow!! Margo, I'll have the hot chutney while I'm ordering a pair of fishnet stockings. I haven't been a hot number in about 25 years.

BTW, I think Setanta's got his fingers caught in some fishnet stockings on Lola's thread--someone to the rescue! He looks so cute there, trying to look innocent.....HAH.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sun 15 Dec, 2002 06:11 pm
Psst I have met mmediane in person and she's being modest. She's a hot number! :-D
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 15 Dec, 2002 06:12 pm
jespah wrote:
Psst I have met mmediane in person and she's being modest. She's a hot number! :-D

I'll attest to that!
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 15 Dec, 2002 06:18 pm
littlek wrote:
jespah wrote:

I'll attest to that!

i'll make that a third vote - what the heck, let's make it unanimous! any doubters? i've got some pix of our msDiane being hugged and then serenaded by a fine, flippered friend of ours.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 15 Dec, 2002 06:27 pm
<grin>
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 15 Dec, 2002 06:45 pm
soooooo let's digress
anyone got any tricks for distracting two wriggly dogs when you're trying to measure them for new coats?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 15 Dec, 2002 06:59 pm
Hold one end of the tape in the same hand as a biscuit....?
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 16 Dec, 2002 12:02 am
Yessssssss, piffka, thousands and thousands of Christmas lights on the trucks and horns doing jingle bells in monotone...very fun...
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Mon 16 Dec, 2002 12:15 am
Dogs have already got coats!!!!
0 Replies

margo

Reply Mon 16 Dec, 2002 12:35 am
Yeah! Like Wilso said!

Howya gunna get the old coats off!?
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Mon 16 Dec, 2002 01:00 am
OUCH!
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 16 Dec, 2002 04:03 am
Yikes!!!

Haven't you folks found the secret buttons yet? Hmmmmmm - on we bunnies they are often disguised as nipples....... but just don't nobody get no funny ideas! I have no idea what they are on dogs - but they'll be there....
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Mon 16 Dec, 2002 04:11 am
Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Mon 16 Dec, 2002 11:09 am
(trying to ignore gautam's merry laughing pair of orbs.)

jes (going way back here), you can find 'xmas in hollis' (thinking that's the name) on friday (or was it thursday?) morning's playlist at http://www.kexp.org. they don't play no billy joel, though, so your lung island heart may not find what it so craves (or have you been a heart-and-lung transplant recipient -- or donor?)

i kid, of course, and only bring it up because the patiobitch's roommate in san francisco was billy joel's cousin, and his mother called the apartment on a couple of occasions (and introduced herself, in her unmistakeable longk island accent as "billy's mother").

and -- goddamn you people type a lot.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 16 Dec, 2002 03:00 pm
Type? A lot? Well -how else are we to communicate in this particular vale of tears?

I HAVE tried speaking to the screen, for all the good it has done me, but, in the end, I must fall back on the labour of hitting those little keys - which is hard when you have furry, fubsy fingers.....

Hmmmmm - I confess to a secret admiration of Billy Joel - great driving singalong music, until my car was stolen and I had to buy a new one which mangles tapes...... there went all my clever purchases of informative tapes which I had bought for my long commute to and from work.

Waaaaaah.....!
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Mon 16 Dec, 2002 03:10 pm
And so, on about the car again!

There was a bit in the Star Trek movie where they go back to 1980s-era San Francisco (please don't infer anything from this; I saw it as a child, and though I have lived with -- in a strictly sharing-the-rent, nonsexual kind of way -- Trekkies, I am most definitely not one) where Scotty sits down at a computer (in the 1980s, see) and says, as he always does on the spaceship thingie, "Computer..."

The computer, of course, does not respond. Someone hands Scotty the mouse and a look of comprehension comes over his face. He picks up the mouse and says into it, "Computer..."

Oh, funny stuff. Anyway, I mention it only because I realized the other day that I should have done the same thing on my first day at every temp job i ever had.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 16 Dec, 2002 03:12 pm
You mean you DON'T speak into the mouse!!!!!!!!???????
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Mon 16 Dec, 2002 03:15 pm
Of course I do, but it only works if you simultaneously rub its underside around on the desk. It only works when you keep it properly stimulated. Scotty's faux pas, and the reason it made for such a ripping good joke, is that Scotty was speaking into a completely unaroused mouse!
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 16 Dec, 2002 03:20 pm
LOL!

I suppose that next you will be telling me they don't clean their own balls................?
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Mon 16 Dec, 2002 03:54 pm
My, what a filthy mind you have! (Though the expression is "like rabbits," so there you have it...)
0 Replies