How do I get over her?

Reply Wed 12 Dec, 2012 08:29 am
The girl that I love cheated on me. Now, after 3 months of being separated, she continues to mess with my emotions and my head. I've told her countless times that I had forgiven her, and that if she ever wanted to come back to me, I'd most likely say yes, but now I'm tired of it. I want the feelings to go away. I want to stop worrying about making her happy. I want to be able to ignore her like she ignores me, so well. She currently has a boyfriend, and she continues to send me messages about how she misses me, loves me, wants to spend the night with me. I just need to know how to get over her. I've tried so many different things.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,548 • Replies: 6
No top replies

geminiluv

Reply Wed 12 Dec, 2012 09:02 am
@Jshua8732,
First thing you need to do is to delete their number or change their name to cheater or something that will remind you of how they hurt you, delete them from facebook, and get rid of anything that reminds you of them. I would also suggest not trying to get in a relationship with anyone right now in order to get over her BECAUSE it will remind you more of her. You will start comparing the girl to her and you will end up thinking about her all over again. I also found it helpful to not have my phone when I go out with my friends because it keeps me from drunk dialing. Also, don't go to places where she might be at. The one thing that has really helped me get over someone is spending alot more time by myself. I started working out at home everyday and reading more about working out, eating, etc. This helped me put more focus on myself and allowed me to love my self even more. It helps me think more clearly and rationally. It also helps free all the bad emotions you may be feeling because of her. So when that ex showed up in my life once more, I would think to myself ..... do I really want to let them walk over this wonderful new me again? Don't think so.... BTW I have been working out for over a year now and I have come to find it to be alot easier to get over rejection. When my ex finally saw me all fit and looking fantastic, he finally professed his love to me and begged to be with me. Too bad for him, I had finally gotten over him.
jespah

Reply Wed 12 Dec, 2012 09:51 am
@geminiluv,
Well said.

Have different things to do. Positive, helpful, healthy things to do.

See friends. Work out. Visit a shut-in. Study. Bake. Call your mother. Write bad poetry. Knit a scarf. Go to the movies. Etc. etc.

In short, do things that don't have her in them. And for God's sake, delete all contact info and block her if you must. Cut the cord.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 12 Dec, 2012 10:20 am
So she calls you to "tease" you?

That is very cruel - or she wants to be in control of you.

She doesn't want you, she doesn't want anyone else to have you. So she sends you enough garbage lines to keep you hanging. Meanwhile she is with someone else. Have you accepted that?

See her intentions CLEARLY. That should knock out any feelings you have for her.
geminiluv

Reply Wed 12 Dec, 2012 11:20 am
@PUNKEY,
I agree. People cheat because something is not being fulfilled in the current relationship. So she is doing what she did to you to the man she is with right now. Sounds like this girl will never be satisfied because she obviously doesn't love herself and how can you love someone if you don't love yourself. She doesn't love the decisions she has made or makes and she is starting to resent things. When she needs a confidence boost, feels lonely, or is feeling bad about hurting you then yea she is going to selfishly seek for assurance/approval from you because the fact that you still talk to her will make her believe that she isn't a bad person. I am glad you are atleast trying to get over her. You just need to start to see that she is a bad person who is using you as a tool to build her up. Again I said USING. She doesn't have FEELINGS for you. If you loved yourself, you wouldn't let this b**** use you.

OH And I would also suggest googling M. Farouk Radwan. He has a book called "How to get over someone in a few days". I haven't read it but I have read one of his books called "How to make someone fall in love with you" and I was impressed. He gives advice based off of scientific evidence. You may want to give him a try....he sends you an "ebook" within 24hrs and it costs mayb $15
0 Replies

MrGoodConvo

Reply Wed 26 Dec, 2012 01:51 pm
@Jshua8732,
do NOT forgive a girl that cheats on you. there are a billion girls in this world that's waiting for you to meet them, go get you one.
suede

Reply Thu 27 Dec, 2012 02:59 pm
@MrGoodConvo,
Agreed move on an let it come back if its meant
0 Replies