Is he into me, or just playing me?

Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2012 05:45 pm
A couple of months ago this guy and I were "seeing each other"

Then all of a sudden he told me he wasn't interested in me romantically and wasnt really interested in talking to me any more. I was a little upset but none the less I wasnt going to continuously message him or call him because that would annoy him.

So I thought id just leave it and if he changes his mind he will txt/call me or ask to catch up. He has txt me a few times but not called. After 2 months of not seeing each other we caught up the other night and he started accusing me of ignoring him (even though every time he txt me I txt back, I even txt him first ocasionally) and even when I repeated to him that he said he wasnt interested romantically he denied ever saying anything like that - so basically saying I just out of the blue ignored him and never saw him again (not true)

When we did catch up after that 2 months we kissed afew times.

So im confussed, does this mean if he is denying every saying hes not interested and stuff, and the fact he kissed me and the fact he got annoyed coz I didnt talk to him that he is interested in me still or what?

Guys help! Because I like this guy alot and have even when we werent talking...and I dont know what to do. Sorry if its all abit confussing.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 895 • Replies: 4
No top replies

leball

Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2012 07:23 pm
@everlast247,
sounds like he is a bit unstable
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 10 Dec, 2012 07:27 am
Don't try to figure this out now.

Sounds like a real communication mess.

What are you going to do NOW? Try being real honest and tell him what you want from him. He owes you an answer. If he can't, then move on.
0 Replies

jolee1983

Reply Wed 2 Jan, 2013 12:08 pm
@everlast247,
For him to deny things that you know dam well he's said. well that really does sound like hes playing with you.I've had this sort of thing off guys before and it's so annoying isn't it. But having said that, everything in your post sounds like he's playing with you to be honest. I know its easyer said than done but if i was you i'd leave him well alone as it doesn't sound like he's not into you. before you do leave him i'd give him a piece of your mind because trust me it'll make you feel better. just don't take this sort of crap from this guy as it sounds like you deserve better. good luck though xxx
0 Replies

Barbiediva

Reply Thu 3 Jan, 2013 06:16 pm
@everlast247,
He is an idiot.... Sorry, move on... He 's going to do it all over again
0 Replies