Health gyno

aspvenom

Reply Tue 11 Dec, 2012 09:31 pm
To bring back iron to normal level eat lots of oranges and eat tons of steamed spinach.
0 Replies

Klrd

Reply Wed 12 Dec, 2012 03:53 pm
@Klrd,
Just to let everyone know I went and had my ultra sound done today. I have a large cyst on my right ovary and several cysts on my left ovary with not much blood flowing through and also the ovary was very small. I also have 2 fibroids in my uterus one very small and the other very large. I also had a very thick endometrial lining. My doctor seen a few things he wasn't comfortable with. So he went ahead and scheduled me to have biopsys done on the 27. But I will know the results from my pap next Friday. He wants to go ahead and do surgery to clean things up but wants to wait until I have all test results back. So wish me luck I will inform u all once I find out the rest of my results.
Butrflynet

Reply Wed 12 Dec, 2012 05:45 pm
@Klrd,
Really really glad you had such a quick follow through. Hope things turn out okay. I was going to ask if your doctor had done a second pap smear and tell you to request it if he had not.

Sounds a lot like what I had, except it has been caught much sooner.
What sort of surgery is he suggesting? Is he wanting to just remove the cysts and fibroids or does he want to also remove the ovary? Where will he be taking a sample from for the biopsy?

How are YOU feeling about all this?
0 Replies