Light Pink Discharge and Cramping

Reply Sun 25 Nov, 2012 10:00 pm
I'm 16 and had sex 4 days after my period. We used a condom and he didn't cum (we always use protection and he always pulls out before he ejaculates). Right now I'm experiencing really bad lower abdominal cramping and light pink discharge. It is still 2 weeks before my next period. Am I pregnant?

Around 2 months ago I also took emergency contraception. I took it just before my period around that time. It came late and so did my one the next month. Could this pill be the effect of what is happening to me right now?

I have also recently been sick with a throat infection and took 2 sorts of antibiotics: Metronide (metronidazole) and amoxcyillin and clavulanic. Do these effect my period or menstrual cycle in any how?

Am i pregnant? If not, what is happening to my body? what are the causes?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,290 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Eva

Reply Sun 25 Nov, 2012 10:31 pm
@xoxocharney,
You are probably not pregnant. If it's two weeks until your period is due, you are probably ovulating about now. A slight discharge is not uncommon at ovulation, and that's a fairly typical time for cramping, too.

For now, don't worry.

amygarside

Reply Sun 25 Nov, 2012 11:59 pm
@xoxocharney,
It would be better to consult a doctor.
0 Replies

xoxocharney

Reply Mon 26 Nov, 2012 01:43 am
@Eva,
I've now experience some bleeding down there. Is this normal? Am i having my period right now?
Eva

Reply Mon 26 Nov, 2012 03:57 pm
@xoxocharney,
If it's not normal for you to have spotting at this point in your cycle, see a doctor. Could be a number of things.
0 Replies