I'M IN LOVE WITH MY FRIEND'S MOM!!!! WHAT DO I DO???

Reply Sun 25 Nov, 2012 01:59 am
Okay I'm 16.And lately I've been going to my female friend's house.Now for the past two days I met her mom (36 yrs old) we talked, and we're writing a script together,as we both love films.now on friday,i went over to my friend's house.When I got there,me and her mom started talking,working on the script and stuff.then my friend left to the movies,leaving me and her mom alone with her baby sisters,which was wierd,cause I thought I would have to leave.Eventually me and her mom went outside,she took a beer.we sat outside,we talked.she asked if I had a girlfriend,I told her about my brake up and how I only like older women.I told her i was in love with my teacher (A lie) she just gave me advise.we then started talking about her high school experience and how mine is going.we always have awkward silences,and I think she knows I have a thing for her,as she always gives me these "I know you like me" looks.I make it obvious that I like her.Now I know it's wrong,but what should I do? when we're working together on these script,we always smile and flirt with each other.my female friend also said she started acting different ever since I came,like her mom is now starting to cuss now (I know,nothing major) what should I do? I KNOW THIS IS LONG,BUT I NEED YOUR GUYS' OPINION!!!!!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 917 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Pearlylustre

Reply Sun 25 Nov, 2012 02:34 am
@johnnylove,
My opinion is run - run now - run fast. If you don't and if she's thinking of taking it further (which she might not be) it's very unlikely to end well.
You also might want to rethink your definition of love.
0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Sun 25 Nov, 2012 02:50 am
Think about what sort of 36 year old woman would toy with a 16 year old boy and why. The 'why' informs the 'what'.

two main possibilities
1) it feeds her ego to have a lustful 16 boy puppydogging her (in itself not intrinsically evil as long as you are both aware this is just playing).
2) she genuinely is interested taking it further with you - no offence but that 20 year difference in your ages makes me think if she is interested then it's in the 'idea' of you, not the actual you - and that in turn suggests a lot of baggage (I want a male I can shape to my design etc).

I counsel you not to invest your emotions in this - but you're 16 - it's hard to be measured about anything (I remember).

While you're fantasizing about a relationship with this woman try and imagine how your friends will deal with it, how her daughter will deal with it, what path your life heads down if you take that step.

I know a guy that got together woman 20 years older than him - he's still with her (after a couple of long separations - he's 50 now...) - I also had a best friend who developed a crush on a friend's mother (recently divorced) she ended it before it got too consuming but I could see as an outsider that what he loved was an adult taking him seriously, conversations that didn't dwell on the inane, and of course the chance of sex with someone who knew what they were doing.

Oh, a third possibility - her daughter doesn't like you and leaving you with her mother is breaking it to you gently.

0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 27 Nov, 2012 10:00 am
Why would a 36 year old woman try to seduce a 16 year old boy? You are jail bait!!

If you were 20 and her 40, I would not be so judgmental.

This could mess you up in the future.

She's got problems.
0 Replies