my girlfriend and me

onkar22

Reply Thu 22 Nov, 2012 02:28 pm
me and my girlfriend are fighting for last 3 months due her extra care and preference towards her friends than me. I am doing everything to keep our relation as it is but she is not at all moving forward and not at all trying or doing anything to keep it. I am crying all the day,What should i do?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 869 • Replies: 2
No top replies

jespah

Reply Thu 22 Nov, 2012 03:14 pm
@onkar22,
Is she not allowed to have friends?

I am not saying that she should prefer them over you, but you need to understand that people in relationships have, well, other relationships. And those are also important. Making her feel that she needs to choose is an enormous mistake - if you do that, I can just about guarantee that she will select her friends over you.

So, what to do?

Come along if it makes sense, or give her your blessing to hang out if it's not. Use that time for yourself - you do have other friends, do you not? Then spend time with them, or do other, constructive things, like work or schoolwork or exercise or cleaning or whatever you need to do/floats your boat.

Couples do not have to be together 24/7 in order to stay together. And, truth be told, it's a lot better for the overall long-term health of a relationship for you to not be together constantly.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sat 24 Nov, 2012 03:41 pm
Why do you spend time with someone who makes you so sad??

Buy a puppy if you need 24/7 companionship.

0 Replies