it hurts during sex

flagrl

Reply Wed 21 Nov, 2012 08:33 am
when i have sex, it hurts, not like the first time, but i can feel him hitting my cervix, even after just having him in me a little bit, doesnt have to be all the way in, and it hurt, and it kinda makes me feel like i have to pee also. i think i have a shallow vagina
i am in a relationship, i want to be able to not dread sex, does anyone else have this problem, if so how do you deal with it,
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,433 • Replies: 5
No top replies

jespah

Reply Wed 21 Nov, 2012 08:37 am
@flagrl,
You need to go to a doctor, and find out what can be done. I get the feeling that the opening can be enlarged.
0 Replies

Bustyournut

Reply Fri 23 Nov, 2012 03:38 am
@flagrl,
It happens. If he's hitting your cervix it's going to hurt you. I have had this problem. It doesn't go away but can get better with time.....lots of time for your body to adjust. Fine a guy with a shorter dick and you'll enjoy it more.
0 Replies

cathy22

Reply Wed 13 Feb, 2013 09:32 pm
@flagrl,
my doctor told me to do plenty of foreplay and relax when we started having sex. And use lube. You'll get used to him in time.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Wed 13 Feb, 2013 09:41 pm
People, people!!!!! It's supposed to be enjoyable, not something you learn to endure. I don't need any more details, my advise is to check with your Dr., hopefully you can discuss this comfortably with your doc, it might not be you, it's possible it's him or missed cues between the two of you.
0 Replies

Antonia80

Reply Thu 21 Mar, 2013 12:50 pm
@flagrl,
Maybe you are not enough wet before the act and this cause you pain. Use a lubricant and if the pain is still there go to visit doctor Smile
0 Replies