need a small opinion

Reply Wed 21 Nov, 2012 06:47 am
my friend Ben had a best friend female who had a boyfriend. now he confessed hia feelings to her and all she said was I have a boyfriend but when he asked long ago she lied because she was scared Iom know why hahaha. so he said they can't be friends anymore. she's my friend to and one day she like I feel like crap. I said how come? she said I miss ben. I'm like oh really? she like yes. so she went on for weeks about how she misses him and likes him. so I told him and he kinda cautious because she still has a boyfriend. thing is she been saying she rethinking stuff with her boyfriend. she like I was suppose to move in with my boyfriend but now I'm seriously rethinking it. I'm like Wowwwwwwwwwwwwww...wow. im like is this because of Ben she like yes. so then I ask her is she happy with her boyfriend and is he doing anything wrong. she said yes and no. so im like sooo why do you like ben? she gave me a list if things and I just like whoa. I told him about what she said and how she really likes him now and is afraid that he won't like hee back. I managed to convince him to talk to her. my only thing is, is it good for him to take one more chance wifh her after she lied to him and shot him down even though she had a boyfriend and is she cheating on her boyfriend who she said she loves and all this other bull but like Ben? Ben said he don't wanna get hurt again by talking to her a second time if she not gonna be with him. I asked her will she leave him hanging she never tried to. which is indirect. me personally they say if someone wants you and you leave but they come back for you then its meant to be so I heard. he left and she wants him more than before. just small opinions no need to be negative I just wanna help her out by letting him know how she feels and waking him up to realize she really likes him and he needs to at least be her friend if he cant be with her but i don't thibk they are ginn be friends its either together or done for good hahaha.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 839 • Replies: 9
No top replies

Ragman

Reply Wed 21 Nov, 2012 06:50 am
@cornelljdav,
here a small answer, haha
djjd62

Reply Wed 21 Nov, 2012 06:54 am
@Ragman,
that's awfully big of you
0 Replies

cornelljdav

Reply Wed 21 Nov, 2012 07:13 am
@Ragman,
lmao hahaha yeah that is hahaha.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 21 Nov, 2012 07:17 am
@cornelljdav,
stay out of all this teen drama crap

there is no benefit to it. everyone will end up p*****d at you.

do not get involved in these conversations about other people's personal drama. change the subject - walk away
cornelljdav

Reply Wed 21 Nov, 2012 07:19 am
@ehBeth,
crazy thing is they not teens no more hahaha. I can stay out but I'm Trynna help no watch my friends be sad
ehBeth

Reply Wed 21 Nov, 2012 07:21 am
@cornelljdav,
they may not be chronologically teens, but they are acting like kids

you can't help them

stay out of it
cornelljdav

Reply Wed 21 Nov, 2012 07:28 am
@ehBeth,
you must be a older woman who went through this or knows what its like....this a new era people do things different now but if I don't help how would he know how she feels?
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 21 Nov, 2012 10:26 am
You put your lips together and say: "Dude, your'e going to have to handle that yourself."

cornelljdav

Reply Wed 21 Nov, 2012 02:24 pm
@PUNKEY,
he did handle it and stop talking to her but she likes him and wouldnt tell him so I told him. he just being cautious about that's all but the girl said she really likes him and is reconsidering moving out with her man for Ben
0 Replies