Wouldn't he have gotten over it by now?

Reply Tue 20 Nov, 2012 06:07 am
3years ago I had a crush on this guy and I didn't know that he too had a crush on me untill now. We never spoke to each other but it was obvious from the signs that he liked me . But one day I accidentally embarassed him it wasn't anything major but it did sound rude I never apologised for it. I'm 16 now and I still have a major crush on him so I send him a friend request on facebook and he accepts it but ecerytime I send him a MSG or retro chat with him he just ignores me so I figured it's because he still remembers what happened and I send him an apology MSG but even with all that he still ignores me why? I mean wouldn't most guys be over it by now? Btw his picture always shows up on my 6 friends box why?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 647 • Replies: 2
No top replies

jespah

Reply Tue 20 Nov, 2012 08:58 am
@Kim rivers,
He probably doesn't recall what happened when you (was he also) were 13. It was a long time ago. Maybe he's just busy.

As for him showing up in your 6 friends box, it's because Facebook has algorithms that determine who shows up there. A lot of that has to do with how much contact you make with a person. You can also go to your controls (I forget where) and select who shows up there, or change it to 4 or 8 people or whatever). That's all. It's not fate; it's computers.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 20 Nov, 2012 02:12 pm
Why are you trying to develop a realtionship over the web?

Ask him to go somewhere with you. You will find out soon enough if he is even available.

Don't trust FB to get you a guy . . .
0 Replies