16 Year old virgin.

Sun 18 Nov, 2012 02:06 am
Hey guys, I'm here because I'm having problems.

I'm a 16 year old guy and I'm not ugly, but I am slightly chubby. I've had many chances to have sex with girls that I consider very good looking. I'm here to ask whether or not the girl will be disgusted with me, or if she truly likes me. I mean, I'm talking to this girl who seems to have fallen for me.... But I'm worried that I'm not going to be what she needs.... Because I'm not selfconfident... I'm not sure of how I can do it when I'm nervous and I look for excuses to back out....
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 2,442 • Replies: 6
Topic Closed
No top replies

SofiaMia12

Sun 18 Nov, 2012 03:17 am
@Jakesyourman,
You just need to relax a little bit. If you like this girl then just enjoy the time you spend with her. Relationships should be fun, you should be out and about enjoying each others company. If things lead to the next level you should get the signals fairly naturally, listen to your intuition it is very good in telling you when something is right or not.

Don't just get with any old gal. Sex is just one part of a relationship, it is there to help you bond with someone you love. You will enjoy it much more if you keep it to people you respect and are comfortable with.

People lack confidence throughout there life. The trick is to get over that at a young age because life is so much more fulfilling when you feel confident. Just know that everyone around you has there own issues, or things they'd like to change. The thing to realize is that you will never be perfect but as long as you stick to your morals and try your best at things then you are doing pretty well.
Jakesyourman

Sun 18 Nov, 2012 03:37 am
@SofiaMia12,
I appreciate your response, and I will be taking it into account. Thanks again! =]
0 Replies

jespah

Sun 18 Nov, 2012 08:37 am
@Jakesyourman,
You're 16. So, naturally, you're self-conscious. Frankly, it might not be such a bad idea to wait a bit. You'd build up your confidence, you'd perhaps grow and your body would change a bit more to the way you'd like it to be, and let's face it, you're pretty dang young.

Without knowing this particular girl, we cannot comment on her desires or preferences. But for gosh sakes, don't just go jumping into a sexual relationship, with her or anyone. Go out on dates! Get pizza! Take in a movie! Go skateboarding! Walk around your town! Just, get to know this girl before you try to jump her bones. You'll find out if she really is interested or not, or if she is so shallow and superficial that a slight weight problem bugs her.

True story - long before meeting my husband, I had a very, very hot relationship. Ya wanna know what the guy weighed? About 300. Wanna know what I weighed then? About 160. It is more than possible, but what happened between us was, we actually knew each other. Try that first, okay?
0 Replies

izzythepush

Sun 18 Nov, 2012 08:41 am
@Jakesyourman,
There's nothing wrong with being a sixteen year old virgin. Most sixteen year olds are, I certainly was. At least you don't have to worry about being named in a paternity suit.

Don't be in such a hurry, it'll happen when the time is right, and when it does, make sure you use a condom.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Sun 18 Nov, 2012 04:58 pm
How come you jump to sex so fast??

There is NO pressure on you to "perform" with any girl. Keep yourself (big head and little head) in control. No need to feel that you have to have sex.

Build up your self esteem first, before you start worrying about such deep relationship issues with a girl.
0 Replies

jamesvallee09

Thu 10 Jan, 2013 08:16 pm
@Jakesyourman,
did I reply? or was it lost? anyway, dude, I think you never lose hope and confidence. Just have to wait for the right time.
0 Replies