How to have more fun with sex?

Reply Sat 17 Nov, 2012 09:46 pm
Okay so im 18 and im getting tired of the same sex sex sex lol. I want to change it up. On thanksgiving me and my girlfriend are staying at her house ( her parents are gone). We are drinking and plan to have sex but she has mentioned she would love it if i tied her up lol. At first I thought wtf thats crazy if i told any of my friends they would laugh haha. But i actually think its a great idea. I also want to add cool whip and strawberries. I have never been kinky like this and I need a little help. Do I just get drunk tie her up and spray cool whip over her and tease her lol? How should I go about all this to make it the best for both of us thanks!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,186 • Replies: 6
No top replies

Ragman

Reply Sat 17 Nov, 2012 10:07 pm
@christwendt,
Just ask the turkey. Look what happened to it when it got tied up?
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Sun 18 Nov, 2012 07:08 am
try doing it with another person, i have a few times it's pretty good
0 Replies

Bustyournut

Reply Fri 23 Nov, 2012 03:45 am
@christwendt,
If you have to get drunk to enjoy the woman your with, it's time to get a new woman.

If she wants you to tie her up do it. Why the hell would you tell your friends what your doing with your GF? (Oh sorry, forgot your 18).

Better yet, stay home alone.
0 Replies

hotpocket1

Reply Mon 26 Nov, 2012 09:13 pm
@christwendt,
put coolwhip in her but then put a strawberry inside her butt pull it out and make her eat it
aspvenom

Reply Mon 26 Nov, 2012 10:31 pm
@hotpocket1,
Answer the question. The OP didn't ask about any creative ways to get his girlfriend to dump him.
0 Replies

njpchevorlet

Reply Tue 27 Nov, 2012 12:44 am
@christwendt,
go for the bondage, biting, slapping, be vocal, tell eachother how much your enjoying one anothers areas, hit it doggy style and when it starts gettin boring stick your thumb in her ass, she will clinch and the rodeo will be back on
0 Replies