Encountering error message when trying to open

Reply Sat 17 Nov, 2012 10:22 am
I'm encountering the following error message when I try to open Outlook Express: "Outlook Express is encountering a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience." Can anyone help me. I am running on MS XP version 5.1
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 1,789 • Replies: 2
No top replies

AgiliRon

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2012 11:49 pm
@LindaCaron,
Hello Friends,

When you use Outlook Express to send an e-mail message to a specific recipient in your address book, the e-mail message is delivered correctly. However, the subject line of the received message is empty, and the body of the message contains header information. Sometimes, the message may contain recipients that were included in the BCC (Blind Carbon Copy) field of the message.

Thanks and Regards,
Agili Ron
0 Replies

amandalakai

Reply Fri 22 Feb, 2013 02:16 am
This error is generally faced by the users after installing the MS03-004: February, 2003, Cumulative Patch for Internet Explorer (Q810847.exe .

This occurs due to regression error in the Mshtml.dll files.To resolve the error you need to get the latest service pack for Windows Server.Once you get the Windows server updated your problem will be resolved.

For more info visit:http://support.microsoft.com/kb/816506
0 Replies