What are the best free voice changer apps for an Android smartphone?

Sun 23 Feb, 2020 06:18 am
Hi. I have a Tempo X ZTE smartphone powered by Android. I am interested in voice acting and I have been trying my hand at vocal characterizations. I have the potential to be a good voice actor.

I have been recording my vocal characterizations using the Sound Recorder app on my phone.

Sometimes professional voice actors can't create certain character voices on their own; sometimes they get help. Sometimes a voice actor's vocal characterizations are modified to get exact character voices with artificial means.

I would like to create certain character voices using a voice changer.

What are the best free voice changer apps that I can add to my smartphone?

Hopefully there are free apps out there that I can use in conjunction with the Sound Recorder app on my phone, and are compatible with Vocaroo, which is a free online audio recording site. Or free apps out there that are at the very least compatible with Vocaroo.

I would like to upload vocal characterization sound clips to Vocaroo.

Please help. Thank you.

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 4,577 • Replies: 3
Topic Closed
No top replies

JGoldman10

Sat 29 Feb, 2020 01:05 pm
No one here knows anything about voice changers or any kind of sound modification software?
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Sat 28 Mar, 2020 08:22 pm
I ended up having to buy a new smartphone because my old Tempo ZTE smartphone couldn't be serviced. I have a new Moto e6 Boost Mobile Android smartphone.

Not all smartphones have a sound recorder feature built into them . Motorola phones don't have that feature.

I ended up installing the Easy Sound Recorder app from the Google Play store for free. It's a pretty easy-to-use straightforward sound recorder app. I've downloaded a few vocal characterizations clips in it.

Lingojam has a free online male to female voice changer app that's easy-to-use and is pretty good. The only drawback is it doesn't playback and/or record normal recordings

I can just upload sound clips from Easy Sound Recorder into it and twerk the recordings.

I am hoping I can find other free voice changer apps that will let me do normal playbacks and recordings.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Wed 29 Apr, 2020 07:17 pm
It would be nice if I can find a voice changer app don't make me sound like any celebrity I wanted. I'd like to sound like Wolfman Jack for instance.
Better yet, a voice changer app that could make me sound like anything I wanted, let me do any kind of voice I wanted.
0 Replies