Catch me if you can; how does this game work?

Reply Fri 16 Nov, 2012 06:37 pm
Ok guys I really need your advice on it since I'm just back to the dating scene after a really long time. So here it is.
I text the girl, she takes 2 days to answer, then I answer back and she takes 1 or 2 days to answer... I don’t know what to do in between. Is it a bad idea to text her back again? should I call her instead? I feel it's just like a text game but what are the rules of this game I don’t understand? How can I actually make her more attracted? quick help would be greatly appreciated! thanks Smile
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 682 • Replies: 5
No top replies

jespah

Reply Fri 16 Nov, 2012 08:31 pm
@Jecksoul,
Don't text her back so quickly.

Let her wonder a little bit, too.

In the meantime, perhaps your sock drawer could be rearranged?
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sat 17 Nov, 2012 01:14 pm
(Ye gads - We have an entire generation that does its social skills thru texting.)

How can you possibly think you might work up a relationship by texting?

For god's sake, boy, either call her and actually SPEAK to her or go to see her and actually SPEAK to her.
lowesick

Reply Tue 20 Nov, 2012 09:06 am
@PUNKEY,
just do what she is doing.. don't reply to her text at once and also give her time to wait for her reply!!!

Edit (Moderator): Link removed.
0 Replies

lowesick

Reply Tue 20 Nov, 2012 09:06 am
@PUNKEY,
just do what she is doing.. don't reply to her text at once and also give her time to wait for her reply!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit (Moderator): Link removed.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Tue 20 Nov, 2012 09:20 am
@Jecksoul,
Based on my observations of my dating friends, I think the standard is not to be texting just one person at a time.

My advice is: Life's too short to be waiting around for a text and/or playing power games. Ask her out, and if she waffles or says no, then move on.
0 Replies