I dont know what to do?

mymixed

Reply Sat 10 Nov, 2012 10:05 pm
I've been dating this guy for 2 months. Let me just say those two months were wonderful! We have this strong connection, well I thought. He just confess to me that he have DATED guys in the past! He just told me this and we've Been dating for 2 months. Why did he not think to tell me this on the first date! Now I have all these thoughts. He said he thought I wouldn't continue to see him if I found out.
Well we are a break right now, which is not the point. Now I wonder if he has aids, since I found out he has been with a guy sexually
I don't have nothing against gays, but there's no way you can be attracted to both genders at the same time! I do miss him, but now all I'm going to think about is him being with a guy. I just don't want to be hurt by him If I get back together with him, am I setting myself up for failure? Like what if I'm a experiment to him, he said he's still into girls. But no, you can't be into both. Do I really have no chance if I get back with him?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 563 • Replies: 4
No top replies

urbana

Reply Sun 11 Nov, 2012 09:20 pm
@mymixed,
Hey well i don't know if this will help but i understand why you might feel confused and with a lot of questions. I bet it must be confusing and you're right he should have told you since the beginning but understand that something like that must be hard to confess to someone, especially you're girlfriend. So you should talk to him about it and ask him all these questions. He's the only one that will be able to answer them. Aids is a virus that any person can get, it doesn't matter if he's gay, bisexual or straight. Anyone can have aids, but i won't hurt for him to get a checkup if he's been sexually active with male and females. If you miss him than maybe you do have love for him so don't give up and talk to him about it. At the end it will be your choice. Choose wisely and do as your heart tells you too.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Mon 12 Nov, 2012 07:14 am
@mymixed,
I don't honestly see this as a first date conversation. You know, you ask what he does for a living and then he blurts out, "Oh, and I've dated guys. In between working as a carpenter and then as a freelance letter carrier."

He saw it as something that didn't matter until you got serious. Question is - when did you really get serious? Because if you were sleeping together before that then, yeah, he owed this information to you, much as he owed information on ALL of his previous partners. But if not, then maybe it's right on time.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 13 Nov, 2012 07:50 am
You said: "He said he thought I wouldn't continue to see him if I found out."

Well, that's what has happened. (although "date" is an ambiguous term. What does that really mean? Was he sexually involved with men? Was there many or one relationship?)

You will always have doubts about his ability to commit to you, and you alone.

If you can live like that, then stay with him. If not, move on.

0 Replies

lowesick

Reply Wed 14 Nov, 2012 07:27 am
@mymixed,
I think you better ask him all those question running into your mind, before you take some final decision. Or if after those questions, if your heart is still unsatisfied, you better move on, this is not the end of the world!!! Plus breaking a relationship at this stage is a lot more easier than in the further stages, so its better you take some final decision and live your life!!!
0 Replies