trying2learn

Reply Sat 17 Nov, 2012 08:51 pm
@ehBeth,
He is not happy but open to the thought
ossobuco

Reply Sat 17 Nov, 2012 09:14 pm
@trying2learn,
I'm not clear why you want to move, T2L. Because Obama won? Or other reasons?

I considered moving to Italy a bunch of years ago, for my interests, my enthusiasms, but while I could have then afforded it, teeny tiny barely, and could get the language and expect to learn more, I couldn't afford always going back and forth to the U.S., my home, so it was a no. Perhaps you can.

Do you not now consider the U.S. your home?
trying2learn

Reply Sat 17 Nov, 2012 09:20 pm
@ossobuco,
I want to move because I don't want to be reminded of my dad, my sister or my mom. I want a new start. I don't know how else to explain it.
ossobuco

Reply Sat 17 Nov, 2012 09:28 pm
@trying2learn,
Ok, then, you want to refresh. I understand that.

There are some sayings that where ever you move, there you are, and I mostly agree with all that, but I can see moving for fun and adventure as a pickmeup. I can also see it as very dumb.

Me, I think you need to wait and, staying there, look at yourself and things you can do.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 18 Nov, 2012 04:37 am
@trying2learn,
I've got a life, and it doesn't include whack jobs who go off their anti-psychotic medication and start loudly indulging paranoid fantasies. If i am a bully, what the hell were you when you started sending me private messages, and continued after i told you i didn't want to receive them?
djjd62

Reply Sun 18 Nov, 2012 06:48 am
@trying2learn,
trying2learn wrote:
I want to move because I don't want to be reminded of my dad, my sister or my mom. I want a new start. I don't know how else to explain it.

well better than this post

trying2learn wrote:
I was informed that most members on this site don't live in the United States and yet I keep reading negative comments. I guess you live in utopia. I would love to move so please comment what the best country to live in ideal.

two days after the election, would have been a good start

the post you opened with seemed like the sort of drivel lunatics post when they're unhappy with an election, not someone who wants to change their environment to move on from their grief
Ticomaya

Reply Sun 18 Nov, 2012 08:50 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:
I've got a life, and it doesn't include whack jobs who go off their anti-psychotic medication and start loudly indulging paranoid fantasies. If i am a bully, what the hell were you when you started sending me private messages, and continued after i told you i didn't want to receive them?

Call her another name, Set! Come on, she's down on the ground, and feeling depressed -- give her a good kick! You know you'll feel better!
ehBeth

Reply Sun 18 Nov, 2012 09:46 am
@djjd62,
djjd62 wrote:

such a clear concise post

it would appear she responded to 3 people

set = ass
FBM = Funeral
Tsar = all the rest

we need an A2K Rosetta stone to decipher some of this stuff

a courier delivering medication to the west coast might help
ehBeth

Reply Sun 18 Nov, 2012 09:46 am
@trying2learn,
trying2learn wrote:

He is not happy but open to the thought

you should be discussing all of this with your husband and your counsellor/s, not random strangers
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sun 18 Nov, 2012 12:14 pm
@ehBeth,
And certainly not strangers who bully and insult you. Ignore them.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sun 18 Nov, 2012 12:27 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
If i am a bully, what the hell were you when you started sending me private messages, and continued after i told you i didn't want to receive them?

What do you mean 'if', Set? Just this thread illustrates that you are.

You often talk of how you can just scroll past whatever you don't want to view but now you're whining about PMs that you could have easily deleted or simply ignored.

Drama queen, much?
JTT

Reply Sun 18 Nov, 2012 12:28 pm
@djjd62,
Quote:
seemed like the sort of drivel lunatics post

Like the drivel you post, dj?
JTT

Reply Sun 18 Nov, 2012 12:29 pm
@Ticomaya,
Well said, Tico. Very well said!
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sun 18 Nov, 2012 12:36 pm
@ehBeth,
Is this a Setanta sock puppet?

How did you two find each other, Beth?

Who do you consider the real pathfinder in your household?
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sun 18 Nov, 2012 12:41 pm
@ehBeth,
Quote:
a courier delivering medication to the west coast might help

Quote:
you should be discussing all of this with your husband and your counsellor/s, not random strangers

I'll bet that you always wanted to be a psychiatrist, Beth.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Sun 18 Nov, 2012 02:12 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
PMs that you could have easily deleted
the only way to delete a PM is to move it off the 3 pages of your inbox -- 25 "folders" per page.
so if i send you a PM right now, you would need to send or recieve PM's from 75 different A2k'ers (creating 75 folders after mine) in order to delete it.
however, if i send you another PM before that happens, it will move right back to the top of the first page of your inbox...
djjd62

Reply Sun 18 Nov, 2012 02:21 pm
@JTT,
i make no pretense to be a reasonable or rational being

to quote a wise man

i yam what i yam

now please pass the spinach
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 18 Nov, 2012 02:35 pm
@Ticomaya,
Piss off, you snide son of a bitch. If she doesn't want people to call her names, maybe she should think about not calling them names.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sun 18 Nov, 2012 02:50 pm
@Region Philbis,
Proving that there is something to be learned from every thread, if only we wait long enough.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 18 Nov, 2012 02:50 pm
@trying2learn,
t2l.

Moving is not the entire solution. Your husband, has a secure job, friends, a career by moving you are up-rooting all that he has worked for.

Moving, away from memories is not possible, you are "running away" from them but they will still be there.

You need to bury the past and get into the present, start hobbies and make new friends.. People die all around us, all the time.. Sometimes they all come from one family, in different circumstances but we move on or else, we stay in the same spot.

Your husband needs you right? He has been living in the same "spot" with you, you have him and it's selfish not to get out of this bubble, I thought you would be stronger than that, fight for it, you have him.