jespah

Reply Sun 11 Nov, 2012 09:23 am
@dlowan,
I'm dressed as the holiday bunny.
dlowan

Reply Sun 11 Nov, 2012 10:21 am
@jespah,
Yes....but underneath you're one of them Bahstin things, aren't you?
jespah

Reply Sun 11 Nov, 2012 11:12 am
@dlowan,
Underneath I'm a little sweaty. And itchy.
dlowan

Reply Sun 11 Nov, 2012 02:09 pm
@jespah,
That'll learn ya to insult bunny speech as fluffy.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Sun 11 Nov, 2012 02:36 pm
@FBM,
FBM wrote:

S. Korea's alright...

South Korea has some of the best internet access on the planet. People in the US think they have high speed internet and they have the audacity to call it broadband. The US fails miserably in terms of internet speed when it falls in the shadow of South Korea.
FBM

Reply Sun 11 Nov, 2012 07:40 pm
@tsarstepan,
That's the truth. When I go back home and get online, I want to pull my hair out. It helps that SK's almost 50 million people live in an area about the size of Mississippi, tho. Wink I can call an ISP this morning and have a full package setup in the afternoon. With a satellite dish, if I wanted.
0 Replies

trying2learn

Reply Tue 13 Nov, 2012 01:16 am
@Region Philbis,
It was an extra who wrote it and the person was very offended when the word moderator was used.
roger

Reply Tue 13 Nov, 2012 01:54 am
@tsarstepan,
I once read that Seoul has either the highest number of PhDs of any other city in the world. That, or the highest percentage. Either way, its probably a fairly demanding audiance.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Tue 13 Nov, 2012 06:22 am
@trying2learn,
trying2learn wrote:
It was an extra who wrote it and the person was very offended when the word moderator was used.

extra?

what does that mean?
a background actor?
extraterrestrial?
extra special?
Setanta

Reply Tue 13 Nov, 2012 06:28 am
I was informed that most of the members here is aliens . . . and that they come here in flying saucers carrying anal probes . . . i bet that goofy TTL is into anal probes . . .

tsarstepan

Reply Tue 13 Nov, 2012 06:37 am
@djjd62,
djjd62 wrote:

trying2learn wrote:

extra?

what does that mean?
a background actor?

And most extra's don't actually have speaking roles either. Or in this case writing roles.
0 Replies

trying2learn

Reply Tue 13 Nov, 2012 08:02 pm
@Setanta,
The correct word would be are and I am not into anal probes. You people are funny!
Lustig Andrei

Reply Wed 14 Nov, 2012 03:34 pm
@trying2learn,
trying2learn wrote:

The correct word would be are and I am not into anal probes. You people are funny!

Well, you sure help us to be funny by feeding us those outrageous straight lines.
JTT

Reply Wed 14 Nov, 2012 08:35 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
Quote:
Well, you sure help us to be funny by feeding us those outrageous straight lines.

I guess you have to know Merry to get that one.
0 Replies

trying2learn

Reply Thu 15 Nov, 2012 12:41 am
I was serious. So serious I sold my hawk and the truck. I want to move.
Setanta

Reply Thu 15 Nov, 2012 05:07 am
@trying2learn,
So do it . . . don't let the door hit ya in the ass. Why do you whine to us about your delusions. I got new for ya, nobody here cares.
djjd62

Reply Thu 15 Nov, 2012 05:45 am
@Setanta,
funny all the famous folks who say there leaving just prior to every election, as far as i know they're all still there (i recall alec baldwin was going to leave if bush was elected a second time, still here)

because that's what a brave person does, run instead of stay and fight for change
Setanta

Reply Thu 15 Nov, 2012 06:08 am
@djjd62,
I'd run . . . but i'm getting too old and fat . . . maybe i could just walk fast . . . for a while . . . then i'd need to rest . . .
djjd62

Reply Thu 15 Nov, 2012 06:20 am
@Setanta,
i'd much rather just pull up my collar, avoid eye contact and hope the worst of it blows over
JTT

Reply Thu 15 Nov, 2012 08:15 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
I got new for ya, nobody here cares.

You`re not only old and fat, you`re stupid. What makes you think you speak for everyone.
0 Replies