Ticomaya

Reply Sun 11 Nov, 2012 10:57 pm
@Adam4Adam,
Adam4Adam wrote:
Okay so we have read this topic tonight, the real question is why????

Because you got a text telling you to come here, that's why! It seems your friend MMarciano has a tendency to call anyone who doesn't agree with his political views, a racist, and your job is to come here and thumb down any posts of those who would dare impugne your hero.

Quote:
Smile be done with this place! It's sad!

Yes, it's a sad place. Please be done with it.
0 Replies

Keith424

Reply Sun 11 Nov, 2012 11:14 pm
@jcboy,
Peanut they're going.to give you hell until you're done with this place. Sorry buddy but time to let it go.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sun 11 Nov, 2012 11:17 pm
I think Peanut has vowed to remain on A2K until all the crackers have gone.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Sun 11 Nov, 2012 11:18 pm
@Keith424,
Keith424 wrote:
Peanut they're going.to give you hell until you're done with this place. Sorry buddy but time to let it go.

Who's giving jcboy hell? You got summoned to this thread ... you should probably read what's going on, before you spout off.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Sun 11 Nov, 2012 11:19 pm
I'm starting to feel a tinge of jealousy. Why don't I have any St. Pete fan boys coming to my defense, thumbing down the posts of my detractors and begging me to stop posting here? Is it because I don't live in St. Pete? Because I'm not gay? Or because I'm a white cracker lawyer?
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 11 Nov, 2012 11:50 pm
@Ticomaya,
Ticomaya wrote:

I'm starting to feel a tinge of jealousy. Why don't I have any St. Pete fan boys coming to my defense, thumbing down the posts of my detractors and begging me to stop posting here? Is it because I don't live in St. Pete? Because I'm not gay? Or because I'm a white cracker lawyer?

it is because you are too serious...they are only here to play.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 12 Nov, 2012 02:29 am
@Ticomaya,
Why do you feel the need to tell the world you're not gay?

Is it anything to do with your decision to use a man who used to spend a lot of time on stage oiled up and wearing briefs as your avatar?
BrianW33713

Reply Mon 12 Nov, 2012 07:04 am
@hawkeye10,
Why are you here? You don't contribute in a positive way.

Has the restaurant failed yet?
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 12 Nov, 2012 07:29 am
@Keith424,
Morgan's got friends at A2K. No one's giving him hell here (unless he starts in on arches again Cool ).

Why YOU think you need to tell him what to do is a question YOU need to think about. Consider why YOU don't offer him the respect he has earned here.

Separately - Marco is the one who posted the silliness that you're defending Morgan for. They are a couple, not one person.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Mon 12 Nov, 2012 07:31 am
wow

just, wow.

snood

Reply Mon 12 Nov, 2012 09:18 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Why do you feel the need to tell the world you're not gay?

Is it anything to do with your decision to use a man who used to spend a lot of time on stage oiled up and wearing briefs as your avatar?

lol
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Mon 12 Nov, 2012 09:23 am
@Ticomaya,
Why do you feel the need to tell the world that you are a white cracker lawyer who doesn't live in St. Pete?

spendius

Reply Mon 12 Nov, 2012 09:32 am
@JPB,
Quote:
wow

just, wow.

That could have a number of meanings. Would you be kind enough to explain it for those of us who are a bit slow on the uptake.
snood

Reply Mon 12 Nov, 2012 10:30 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

Why do you feel the need to tell the world that you are a white cracker lawyer who doesn't live in St. Pete?

Why do you feel the need to hide that you're a racist misogynist homophobe who talks tough and hides behind a keyboard?
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 12 Nov, 2012 11:45 am
@snood,
Yowza!
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Mon 12 Nov, 2012 11:54 am
@spendius,
Yet another thread goes down the tunnel into being about us and how we interact with each other than about the topic. That usually means we're done here. It always means I'm done here.
wmwcjr

Reply Mon 12 Nov, 2012 12:33 pm
Crackers, anyone?

http://images-mediawiki-sites.thefullwiki.org/08/1/1/0/24927603208881630.jpg
Foofie

Reply Mon 12 Nov, 2012 12:53 pm
@jcboy,
jcboy wrote:

He screwed up because he came out against women, gays and everyone but the rich in this country!

Good riddance to Romney!

Plus, the Republican Party offered the country the privatizing of Social Security and Medicare, sometime in the future, if I'm not mistaken. I wonder if the Republicans really wanted to win? Perhaps, the thought was that the Democratic Party and Obama should have the next four years in their column?
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 12 Nov, 2012 01:09 pm
@Foofie,
What cave did you pop up from?
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 12 Nov, 2012 03:27 pm
@JPB,
yup. Im sweepin this one under the rug. I think a real signal when a thread "jumps the..." is whenever s[endi shows up and starts demanding attention.

BYE ALL

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 12:32:22